Author Topic: Free $20 gift card to Target by mail for referring 4 people to Plumdistrict  (Read 7554 times)

Offline GMK

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Sign up for Plum District: plumdistrict.com if you're not already signed up. Refer 4 friends. Those friends have to sign up for the website but don't have to buy anything. Get a $20 gift card to Target mailed to you by Plum District.

The Fine Print
* Target GiftCards will be mailed to the address you provide within 10 business days
* Gift cards are subject to all applicable state and federal laws
* Your referrals must be new Plum District users to count towards your ability to earn Plum Rewards
* Your referrals must sign up through your unique invitation for this specific Plum Reward (presented during checkout) to count towards your ability to earn this Plum Reward. Referrals who sign up through other any other referral method — including those who sign up while the Plum Reward opportunity is available — will not count towards your Plum Rewards total.
* To qualify, all of your referrals must sign up through your unique invitation AND confirm their email address before the deal closes
* You cannot earn Plum Dollars through referrals used to earn this Plum Reward
* Limit 1 per person
* Limit 1 per household
* Expires 01/01/21

Dan I already earned the gift card so feel free to change the link.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 07:44:48 PM by Dan »

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Sign up for Plum District plumdistrict.com if you're not already signed up. Refer 4 friends. Those friends have to sign up for the website but don't have to buy anything. Get a $20 gift card to Target mailed to you by Plum District.

Gosh, this segment is over-saturated. While I think it's unsustainable (in its present form), I'm sure it's unsustainable at the current saturation level.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline sawlw

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
the referral cant be on the same computer must be different IP !!!!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
If people want to do a conga here they can.
After another 3 people signup with the link in the OP I'll put the next person's link in the OP.
Just make a post saying you signed up with the link in the OP to get your place in line.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline GMK

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
the referral cant be on the same computer must be different IP !!!!
You can use the same computer. You can use private mode, clear the cookies or use a different browser.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You can use the same computer. You can use private mode, clear the cookies or use a different browser.

I'd feel dodgy referring myself to get a $20 Target giftcard.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline mordylich

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
If people want to do a conga here they can.
After another 3 people signup with the link in the OP I'll put the next person's link in the OP.
Just make a post saying you signed up with the link in the OP to get your place in line.
great idea!  Here's mine:   http://tinyurl.com/46stecf

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
great idea!  Here's mine:   http://tinyurl.com/46stecf

How does it work? How do we end up sharing the GC?

Offline mordylich

• View Profile
How does it work? How do we end up sharing the GC?
i think dan means that ppl will post their links for other ppl to sign up with.  that will help you hit the 4 ppl necessary.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
i think dan means that ppl will post their links for other ppl to sign up with.  that will help you hit the 4 ppl necessary.

Ok, I signed up through your link, you owe me one :P

Did you notice this:

Note (10:10 a.m. PST): We've found Facebook is not handling our referral links properly due to an issue with their site functionality. In Step 2 of checkout, if you click the Facebook button and choose "Send as a Message instead," your referral link WILL NOT WORK. Also, if you post the referral to your profile, only the TITLE of your post will be a valid referral link. The "www.plumdistrict.com" link beneath the title will not record your referral. We suggest you refer friends through email. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for alerting us to this issue!

Your link redirected to http://www.plumdistrict.com, not sure if it stored anything in a cookie or not.

Interesting, one cookie had the following info:

132637903.1299793931.2.2.utmcsr=dansdeals.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/forums/index.php

Offline mordylich

• View Profile
thanks.  don't forget to validate through the link in the confirmation that they email you...it took 15 minutes for my email to come through.  if you don't validate, then no credit...

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
thanks.  don't forget to validate through the link in the confirmation that they email you...it took 15 minutes for my email to come through.  if you don't validate, then no credit...

Relax, I'll validate :P

Offline mordylich

• View Profile

Did you notice this:

Your link redirected to http://www.plumdistrict.com, not sure if it stored anything in a cookie or not.

Interesting, one cookie had the following info:

132637903.1299793931.2.2.utmcsr=dansdeals.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/forums/index.php

LOL!  I was wondering why Dan was allowing us to post  our personal links!  HE's probably getting the credit!

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
LOL!  I was wondering why Dan was allowing us to post  our personal links!  HE's probably getting the credit!

I don't know about that. I don't think you're right. Interesting that it'd be retained even though it went through a URL shortner.

Offline mordylich

• View Profile
I don't know about that. I don't think you're right. Interesting that it'd be retained even though it went through a URL shortner.
  was just kidding.  the shortner link works when i click on it through DD as well.  well, we'll see what happens.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Did you notice this:

Note (10:10 a.m. PST): We've found Facebook is not handling our referral links properly due to an issue with their site functionality. In Step 2 of checkout, if you click the Facebook button and choose "Send as a Message instead," your referral link WILL NOT WORK. Also, if you post the referral to your profile, only the TITLE of your post will be a valid referral link. The "www.plumdistrict.com" link beneath the title will not record your referral. We suggest you refer friends through email. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for alerting us to this issue!

Ugh.  Changed to another referral link. 
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Relax, I'll validate :P

Validated, it finally came almost an hour later.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Validated, it finally came almost an hour later.
Got my 4, should i post your link in the OP?

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Got my 4, should i post your link in the OP?

Why not?

Or post my link please?

http://pldi.co/d/whwyGY?ref=ua06e4c202b5&ref_deal=whwyGY

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 157
    • View Profile
Thanks, hope the gift card comes through.