Author Topic: Hamilton Tickets  (Read 17650 times)

Offline uflitgator

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Hamilton Tickets
« on: June 06, 2016, 03:22:48 PM »
Apparently there is a presale for Centurion Members and Platinum AMEX.  Should you have one and wish to get the code based on the instructions below I would attempt to secure the 4 tickets (limit) and send you 50% of whatever I can make from listing the tickets.  I need the code by tomorrow 10am as that is when the presale opens.

The tickets can't be printed until 1/3/17 and the shows will be from 1/3/17 through 5/17. 

Thus if you have one of these cards and secure the 14 digit offer # from the below and want to PM me I will share in the proceeds.  Seems a little confusing but if you don't need your code personally I will attempt to buy (they will go fast) let you know if I was able to secure any, and I will list them for sale in Jan 2017 whereupon I will send you half the proceeds.  team work.  If interested send me an email with the 14 digit code from AMEX.

On June 7th at 10am to June 12th at 9:59am, tickets are available exclusively to Centurion® Members and Platinum Card® Members from American Express. U.S. Centurion and Platinum Card® Members only, please enter the 14 digit offer code that you received from American Express for the Hamilton New York presale. If you did not receive an offer code for Hamilton, please contact the number on the back of your Centurion or Platinum Card select option 2.

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Re: Hamilton Tickets
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 03:51:52 PM »
Apparently there is a presale for Centurion Members and Platinum AMEX.  Should you have one and wish to get the code based on the instructions below I would attempt to secure the 4 tickets (limit) and send you 50% of whatever I can make from listing the tickets.  I need the code by tomorrow 10am as that is when the presale opens.

The tickets can't be printed until 1/3/17 and the shows will be from 1/3/17 through 5/17. 

Thus if you have one of these cards and secure the 14 digit offer # from the below and want to PM me I will share in the proceeds.  Seems a little confusing but if you don't need your code personally I will attempt to buy (they will go fast) let you know if I was able to secure any, and I will list them for sale in Jan 2017 whereupon I will send you half the proceeds.  team work.  If interested send me an email with the 14 digit code from AMEX.

On June 7th at 10am to June 12th at 9:59am, tickets are available exclusively to Centurion® Members and Platinum Card® Members from American Express. U.S. Centurion and Platinum Card® Members only, please enter the 14 digit offer code that you received from American Express for the Hamilton New York presale. If you did not receive an offer code for Hamilton, please contact the number on the back of your Centurion or Platinum Card select option 2.
How much is the potential gain?

Offline PaulBrown

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 03:45:16 AM »
Not having any idea.

Offline MeirS

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 09:15:03 AM »
Not having any idea.
Welcome to the forums!

Offline damaxer91

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 10:28:08 AM »
Anyone think about buying the handicapped seats? $189 for Orchestra

Wonder if its similar to a sporting event where if you don't have a wheelchair u get folding chairs

Offline deal boy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 02:22:57 PM »
this show starts at easily for over 1000$ if you can get them its a no brainer! I was just on hold for 2 hours but finally got for next mothers day

Offline damaxer91

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 03:08:29 PM »
this show starts at easily for over 1000$ if you can get them its a no brainer! I was just on hold for 2 hours but finally got for next mothers day

Not such a no-brainer for shows 6 months from now

Offline Geshmak25

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 03:14:07 PM »
Can sell on stubhub now...
PUTPAC = PITA

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 03:25:32 PM »
It actually is a no brainier because you can for sure sell it in 6 months for triple the price.

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 03:26:40 PM »
Can sell on stubhub now...
If you buy the tickets straight from amex they only send it to you 3 weeks before, so you cant sell it till then.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 03:31:17 PM »
It actually is a no brainier because you can for sure sell it in 6 months for triple the price.
Says who?
The lead actor is leaving and eventually the people willing to pay $$$$ to see it will have all seen it and the market will return to normalcy.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline skyguy918

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 03:39:53 PM »
Says who?
The lead actor is leaving and eventually the people willing to pay $$$$ to see it will have all seen it and the market will return to normalcy.
Yeah, but if the prices for post Miranda were going to drop, wouldn't you already see that on Stubhub?

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 03:41:48 PM »
Says who?

tickets in December (which is after he leaves are going for a minimum of 1.5k each seat! This is by far the hottest show on Broadway. The lady who helped me buy them from the Platinum Costumer Service told me each ticket is worth now (for a show in six months) well over 1000$ each. Not only that but the seats they are selling a really good ones as well. So i still stand that this is a no brainier....

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2016, 03:42:33 PM »
Yeah, but if the prices for post Miranda were going to drop, wouldn't you already see that on Stubhub?
Seems like a typically market bubble. It will eventually pop, only a question of when. But when it happens people that can't sell their tickets for 6 months out will be the ones holding the bag.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2016, 03:44:33 PM »
Seems like a typically market bubble. It will eventually pop, only a question of when. But when it happens people that can't sell their tickets for 6 months out will be the ones holding the bag.
Even if you are correct that it drops 75% of the going price now it is you would still be up a few hundred a ticket...

Offline Geshmak25

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2016, 03:45:43 PM »
If you buy the tickets straight from amex they only send it to you 3 weeks before, so you cant sell it till then.
You clearly don't know how stubhub works. You can list the tickets now, sell them at the current market price, and then ship the tickets once you receive them. You just need to set your "in hand" ticket date as close to the show as possible, which is usually about 1-2 weeks before the show. However, you only get paid after your buyer receives the tickets, so you will be floating money for a while but not a big deal for a 300%+ gain.
PUTPAC = PITA

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2016, 03:47:17 PM »
Even if you are correct that it drops 75% of the going price now it is you would still be up a few hundred a ticket...
That's if you get the $189 tickets which sold out quickly.
Otherwise with $900 tickets...

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2016, 03:47:53 PM »
You clearly don't know how stubhub works. You can list the tickets now, sell them at the current market price, and then ship the tickets once you receive them. You just need to set your "in hand" ticket date as close to the show as possible, which is usually about 1-2 weeks before the show. However, you only get paid after your buyer receives the tickets, so you will be floating money for a while but not a big deal for a 300%+ gain.

Oh I was not aware of that. This means it is even less of a risk. do they have the ability of cancelling the order before you get paid?

Offline deal boy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2016, 03:48:30 PM »
That's if you get the $189 tickets which sold out quickly.
Otherwise with $900 tickets...

I got 4 tickets in amazing seats for 199 each around 2 hours ago.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2016, 03:53:39 PM »
I got 4 tickets in amazing seats for 199 each around 2 hours ago.
Nice, I was under the impression that those were sold out.
Is there still good availability?