Author Topic: Front page Vayama NYC-YYZ deal  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Front page Vayama NYC-YYZ deal
« on: June 16, 2016, 01:39:47 AM »
Vayama.com - http://www.dansdeals.com/go/89722/
Save $40 off international fares departing from the US on foreign carriers only with code (Exp: After 1,000 uses): FLASH40

Must book separate itineraries for multiple passengers. Can make up birth year for kids...

Fares LGA-YYZ from $39.22 (lower than what Dan says in his post).

For some reason, vayama pulls up cheaper Westjet fares, sometimes. I was able to snag 4 tickets November 28 $39.22/pax AI.
The only way it would pull up is if I would close the browser and start from scratch, open a fresh window and load vayama.com
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline Yaalili

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 157
    • View Profile
Re: Front page Vayama NYC-YYZ deal
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 01:52:03 PM »
Have a ticket booked for mid October in biz, any idea who to contact to get reacoomodated LA or Vayama?

Offline SearchGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 02:13:54 PM »
Vayama.com - http://www.dansdeals.com/go/89722/
Save $40 off international fares departing from the US on foreign carriers only with code (Exp: After 1,000 uses): FLASH40

Must book separate itineraries for multiple passengers. Can make up birth year for kids...

Fares LGA-YYZ from $39.22 (lower than what Dan says in his post).

For some reason, vayama pulls up cheaper Westjet fares, sometimes. I was able to snag 4 tickets November 28 $39.22/pax AI.
The only way it would pull up is if I would close the browser and start from scratch, open a fresh window and load vayama.com
And you made the money instead of Dan :)
All of these unpopular (promo code style) websites work that way... So annoying

Offline Yaalili

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 03:17:13 PM »
Just got off the phone with Latam, horribly slow and not clear customer service, though they try to be friendly once they do pickup. After being on hold for 20 minutes they said they will to pass request to back office to get back to me to switch flight. They were not aware flight is cancelled for October, as my reservation was still showing as active.

Offline Yaalili

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 08:52:37 PM »
Don't know where to start with this one. Had flight changed from Wednesday 10-19-16 (after flight is discontinued) to this Friday 09-02-16. Tried to check in online and got back a message: "The time limit for completing your reservation has been reached. Please begin the purchase process again.". The website would also not allow me to login to my account I have with them.

So I called up the number - would turn out to be the first of a lot of calls - and they tell me I can't check in because the flight was changed to AA4213 at 9:27 am, and what looks like to them in Economy class. So there was no notification about all about the change of airline or the change of cabin to me, until I tried to check in online. Never mind the fact that the new flight is nearly 2 hours earlier, so could have easily been missed if relying on airport check in.

They first tried to tell me it's really Latam Air just operated by AA, I brought up with them case number that shows this should have been with LA directly operated by a 767 in seat 1L. The flight is still showing on flightstats that it's operating this Friday, so no reason to believe that the reason is due to that to be moved to AA.

When I pull up the information and the reference code they gave me for AA, it says cancelled and that the flight has not been paid for yet (by LA)..

What's my best course of action at this point? Complete mess here with this, and have non refundable way back ticket for couple of days later on DL.

Offline Yaalili

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 10:01:06 AM »
Been a crazy past 2 days back and fourth dealing with this airline over the phone and on email. Someone there really messed up the ticket and had it transferred to AA. Came extra early to airport today to speak to a human being who will handle the issue. They were not able to find my ticket anywhere in the system. After showing them the emails I had back and fourth, I got rebooked in economy class, and wait listed for business class standby, if a seat opens up.