Author Topic: Hyatt $50 Rebate on Hyatt Regency Stays for New and Existing Hyatt Visa Customer  (Read 622 times)

Offline davidmal

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 239
    • View Profile
Hyatt’s 10% rebate on award redemptions for co-brand credit card holders runs through October 31.

They’ve got another offer for Hyatt Visa cardholders as well: a $50 statement credit for $500 in cumulative spend on the card at U.S. Hyatt Regency properties. Registration required by October 31.

Hyatt says that “only reservations made directly through Hyatt will count toward the spend threshold” although I’m not sure how that’s even possible, as long as the reservation isn’t prepaid through another channel.

The offer is valid on pre-existing bookings, and the total amount charged (not limited to room rate). The $50 credit can only be earned once per cardmember. New cardmembers are eligible, as well, as long as they get the card and register by the deadline. This makes the card $50 more attractive to get for regular Hyatt Regency guests in the U.S.

Normally I prefer to earn Chase Ultimate Rewards of Citi ThankYou points for my Hyatt stays, but I do have the card and intend to use it to earn the rebate.
http://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2016/09/27/50-rebate-hyatt-regency-stays-new-existing-hyatt-visa-customers/
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"