DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

Best internet only plan?

(1/5) > >>

sguitarist18:
I live in Passaic, NJ - suggestions, please? Optimum just raised my rate for the basic plan to $55/month - for that price, I could get a Verizon fios 50/50 plan (though it'd probably come out more after taxes and fees).

What do you guys suggest?

itunes:
in same situation as you, currently with optimum internet only and paying 59.99. just checked fios prices and its offering me for 39.99 for first year. Perhaps im getting a different fios price because im in lakewood or im a doing something wrong?

sguitarist18:
Wow! That's pretty good, though I need to check how much it is after taxes and fees....

etech0:

--- Quote from: sguitarist18 on October 23, 2016, 12:43:26 PM ---I live in Passaic, NJ - suggestions, please? Optimum just raised my rate for the basic plan to $55/month - for that price, I could get a Verizon fios 50/50 plan (though it'd probably come out more after taxes and fees).

What do you guys suggest?

--- End quote ---
Can you ask Verizon if they have a 25mgps plan?

chayal101:

--- Quote from: etech0 on October 27, 2016, 10:08:49 AM ---Can you ask Verizon if they have a 25mgps plan?

--- End quote ---
Optimum raised my bill to $100 for phone/Internet. I currently have Internet speed of 20 mbps, I just spoke to Verizon and my area does not have fios, only regular Internet of 7 mbps, but this rep kept on insisting that the Internet speeds will be just as strong if not faster  than optimum because of a 'dedicated line' is that true??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version