Author Topic: Stop Over As Destination  (Read 1270 times)

Offline moti618

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Stop Over As Destination
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:31:39 PM »
Im flying to China My flight is flying from JFK TO Beijing China my destination to where I have to fly is Guangzhou Baiyun China My flight is going from JFK TO Beijing China with a stop over in  Guangzhou Baiyun China wich is my real destination of where I have to go can i get off at my stop over and not take my connecting flight and same goes with coming back the flight starts at Beijing China makes a stop over of where I got off originally and catch the connecting flight back to JFK and the reason why I'm asking because my flight comes out cheaper this way because someone told me I will only be able to get my boarding passes from when it leaves the original start point and cant print it from my stop over point.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Re: Stop Over As Destination
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 06:36:25 PM »
Hard to decipher what you're asking, but:

If you buy a ticket A-B-C // C-B-A, and you get off at B and don't take B-C, your remaining flights (C-B-A) will be automatically cancelled.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 07:49:26 PM »

If you buy a ticket A-B-C // C-B-A, and you get off at B and don't take B-C, your remaining flights (C-B-A) will be automatically cancelled.
He may have done it as two one ways.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 07:55:13 PM »
He may have done it as two one ways.

That's why I said "a" ticket.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline lunatic

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 09:47:33 PM »

+1

Offline mmgfarb

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 10:08:26 PM »
+1
He's basically asking how to do a hidden city ticket, answer- make it two one ways. I personally wouldn't risk a hidden city to somewhere that far away, but to each his own.
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline mochjas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 10:24:51 PM »
He's basically asking how to do a hidden city ticket, answer- make it two one ways. I personally wouldn't risk a hidden city to somewhere that far away, but to each his own.
that only works domestic. You can't really book one way international