Author Topic: 25 off 100 at Best Buy with visa checkout  (Read 9987 times)

Offline keemster26

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: 25 off 100 at Best Buy with visa checkout
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 11:32:05 AM »
For some reason I forgot to add an Amex to my visa checkout account after I already purchased an item from best buy. Can I add my Amex to my visa checkout account and then call best buy and ask to switch form of payment? Or should I just make a new account and add my Amex to it and redue the purchase? Tia

Offline B.D.Da'ehu

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 126
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 03:05:23 AM »
Pay with Visa Checkout and Get $25 Off Your $100+ BestBuy.com Purchase*

Not available in stores. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. CT today, 12/12/16. While supplies last.

*Online offer valid on 12/12/16 through 11:59 p.m. CT or while supplies last, and is available only in the U.S. when displayed on www.bestbuy.com/visacheckout. Discounts not available on gift and prepaid card purchases, and/or services purchased and/or taxes paid. Excludes Amazon streaming players; Amazon Echo products; Google Home; Google Chromecast and Chromecast Audio; BoseŽ audio products; Sonos; Polk Audio; Denon; select Samsung home audio, TVs, Blu-ray and DVD players; Sony audio, TVs, 3D glasses, Blu-ray players, DVD players and set-top boxes; select LG TVs and Blu-ray players; select Sharp TVs; subscription software services; GoPro cameras and accessories; digital music services and download cards; select Dyson; Pacific Sales products; all Magnolia Home Theater products. No cash value. Limit 1 offer per customer. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice. Discount will be automatically applied to a qualifying BestBuy.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your only payment method. All digital items require you to sign up for or sign in to a BestBuy.com account.

Offline SrulyS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 04:02:44 AM »
Thanks.