Topic Wiki

How To Avoid Having Your Credit Cards Closed: These Are The Red Flags That Trigger Financial Reviews And Adverse Action Shutdowns

Transferring/Receiving Ultimate Rewards points to/from ineligible receivers.
You can only transfer or receive Chase Ultimate Rewards points between spouses/domestic partners or between co-business owners on a business card. Transferring Chase Ultimate Rewards points to others Chase Ultimate Rewards accounts may result in both the sender and the recipient’s cards being closed. You can however safely transfer points directly to an additional user’s airline/hotel mileage account.

Ultimate Rewards Transfer Changes Would Hurt, But These Have Been On The Rumor Mill For 7 Years; Should You Consolidate Your Points Every Month?

2022 Ultimate Comparison Chart Of Chase Ultimate Rewards Cards; Supercharge Your Earnings By Creating Your Own Chase Quinfecta Killer Combo!

Author Topic: Chase Ultimate Rewards Points  (Read 141328 times)

Offline avrumy1

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Ultimate Rewards Points
« Reply #560 on: September 22, 2023, 10:26:42 AM »
I'm having an issue booking Citadel/WAJ with chase UR on my reserve card. The hotels only show up when I log in thru my non reserve account but when I log in thru my reserve account they don't show up at all. Any one else had this issue? Any solutions?

Offline jteichman

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 25, 2023, 10:59:25 PM »
I'm having an issue booking Citadel/WAJ with chase UR on my reserve card. The hotels only show up when I log in thru my non reserve account but when I log in thru my reserve account they don't show up at all. Any one else had this issue? Any solutions?

I have this problem. I saw Waldorf Jerusalem available on Chase Travel, so I upgraded my Sapphire Preferred to Reserve, but when I went to book, this hotel wouldn't show up for any dates. Using my wife's preferred card it does show up. I can transfer the points to her and book it but I wouldn't get the Reserve points conversion... customer support hasn't been helpful in explaining this.

Offline peace123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 27, 2023, 02:24:59 PM »
I manage both mine and wife's chase accounts.  We live at same address but different last names.  We both have separate personal and biz cards log ins. She is Joint account user on one of my freedom card. We have have UR points on our accounts.
I don't have a Chase card that can transfer points  to airline or hotel accounts. She has Ink preferred business card that allows points transfer. I am not AU on her Ink preferred business card.
How do I transfer points to my UA account?

Thanks

Offline peace123

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 29, 2023, 07:21:27 PM »
I have ink preferred. added my wife as employee household. I tried transferring points from my account to her chase transfer partner account but it doesn't allow and shows “Special handling required. We are unable to process this transfer  online. Please call the number on the back of your card for assistance.”   Multiple  chase reps i spoke to couldn't help. One supervisor told me biz account has these restriction to not allow transfer to anyone other than main account holder or send proof of biz docs and tax documents so they can verify biz and help with points transfer to employee, household account holder's FF or hotel loyalty account. rip transfer benefit!  You can’t transfer Ultimate Rewards to an authorized user’s or employee's frequent flyer or hotel loyalty account online

If you’re trying to transfer points to an existing authorized user’s or employee's airline or hotel loyalty account, you’ll encounter a message stating:

“Special handling required. We are unable to process this transfer online. Please call the number on the back of your card for assistance.”
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 07:45:59 PM by peace123 »

Offline Meno

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 16, 2023, 10:28:09 AM »
I can't find the "combine points" option on the UR portal on the app or website. Seems they changed the whole layout. Anyone else having this problem?

Offline Definitions2

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 16, 2023, 10:31:54 AM »
I can't find the "combine points" option on the UR portal on the app or website. Seems they changed the whole layout. Anyone else having this problem?
https://monkeymiles.boardingarea.com/strange-chase-cards-no-longer-combine-points-option/

Offline Meno

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 16, 2023, 10:39:07 AM »
https://monkeymiles.boardingarea.com/strange-chase-cards-no-longer-combine-points-option/

I have the issue on my freedom unlimited, but he says he didn't have the issue on that card. I hope this is all just a hiccup

Offline JACKBLUE

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 18, 2023, 09:25:53 PM »
Having same issue, I don’t have the combine points option on any of my cards. Any idea what’s happening? Another crackdown from Chase? Let’s hope it’s just a glitch and will come back soon.

Online Spoon

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 18, 2023, 09:36:52 PM »

In the app go to UR, by the top left by home choose reward details from the drop down menu and you'll see it

Offline Brooklyn Yid

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 19, 2023, 09:15:20 PM »
Looking for help with transferring points from my wife's Chase account (under her married name) to her JetBlue account, which is in her maiden name as per her passport.

Chase is not allowing the transfer to her JetBlue account (I spoke to a rep).

Can I create a new JetBlue account in her married name and then book the tickets in her maiden name? Or are there alternative solutions to transfer the points to her existing JetBlue account?  thanks.

Offline baron

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: February 06, 2024, 10:51:10 PM »
Going on for a while?

Offline be happy

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: February 07, 2024, 01:11:48 AM »
Looking for help with transferring points from my wife's Chase account (under her married name) to her JetBlue account, which is in her maiden name as per her passport.

Chase is not allowing the transfer to her JetBlue account (I spoke to a rep).

Can I create a new JetBlue account in her married name and then book the tickets in her maiden name? Or are there alternative solutions to transfer the points to her existing JetBlue account?  thanks.
When I took my marriage license with me to the airport had no issues when ticket was purchased on married name,passport was on maiden