The game is played as follows:
One player starts off with two words. The next post has to include one of the previous two words (It doesn't matter which) with one new word, making a new phrase. Each new phrase stands alone and does not have to have any connection with the previous phrase besides for sharing one word. For example:
1st = Limited Time
2nd = Dinner Time
3rd = Time Out
4th = Out field
You get the point.....Some rules:
1. Each post should contain only two words
2. Breaking up words like neighbourhood to neighbor hood is not allowed
3. The two words have to produce a phrase that makes sense; "Pizza Boots" would not be an eligible post, as that really doesn't make any sense.
4. One is allowed to make up their own phrase as long as it makes sense.
5. The word being kept is
allowed to be changed from plural to singular or vice versa in order to make the new phrase work.
6. Names are
allowed to be used as phrases.
7. There is no limit to how many times a single word can be used.