Author Topic: I Started a Plush Toy Line of My Own Unique Designs and Looking for Feedback!  (Read 1717 times)

Offline WanimalWorld

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I started a new plush line called Wanimals Stuffed Animals which are hybrid plush toys. I am looking for some constructive feedback and advice on where I should be selling them (online and in store). I'm currently selling on Amazon, Groupon and Etsy, as well as a few lesser known sites. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WanimalsPlushToys
https://www.wanimalworld.com

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
You website loads rediculously slow.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline mmgfarb

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Your website loads ridiculously slowly.
FTFY
"JS [is] a fetid cesspool of unvarnished linguistic manure, with lots of useless drivel and post-padding." -Moishebatchy

Offline ItsMeToo

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Cute toys.

On the website- it's too busy for me. The background is lovely but it's too much with the interactive stuff on top. Can you fade the background or come up with something else? It gives me an amateur feel. Overload, very cluttered.

Also with the stuff on top, the animals to click on and purchase, the pink arrows to the sides of them, they don't work. They flicker when I hit them but the same 2 animals stay on the front of the screen. I can only get to the other animals if I go in to see the details of one animal and hit the arrows from that screen.

That the pink arrows on the initial screen don't work isn't a good impression. The etsy page is great. The website is too busy and too much doesn't work. If I was shopping, I'd be annoyed and leave. Needs some touching up then you should be good.

Good luck with your business.

Offline Oceanblue

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
I agree with the above, website is too busy. Its difficult to make out the menu since the white font blends into the white flowers in the background and there is nothing to make the text stand out.  The etsy page looks much easier to navigate.

Offline Live N Learn

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Use the 'Shop' page as your homepage. Just a header slideshow with ads and promos. (my 2¢)
".איזהו חכם, הלומד מכל אדם"