Author Topic: Test drive Subaru Outback for $65 visa gift card  (Read 25533 times)

Offline chief_mag

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Test drive Subaru Outback for $65 visa gift card
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2019, 01:06:04 AM »
any ideas how/who to reach out to them? still didnt get anything not email or reg. mail??!!

Some info from @ludmila over in the Hyundai thread. It's the same company runnig the promo, so all the info should be relevant to Suabaru as well.
Same here, got Chrysler and Subaru promptly, Hyundai nothing so far, called dealer , said wait 30 days, which is nonsense since these are almost instant.Checking the code number I see it was never entered by dealer. I sent the dealership manager an email, will update.
On the email you received after filling up the test drive offer online, there is a link to check status of gift card by entering the code you received on the test drive offer.
The main thing is the dealer has to enter the code, without it the processing company will never know that you did the test drive.

If the above doesn't work, try this.
did you contact urban science?

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
Re: Test drive Subaru Outback for $65 visa gift card
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2019, 07:48:06 PM »
Some info from @ludmila over in the Hyundai thread. It's the same company runnig the promo, so all the info should be relevant to Suabaru as well.
If the above doesn't work, try this.
Nothing helped for the GC not received, dealer stopped responding, urban science responded by email that they contacted dealer and dealer will respond, did not work. So I went back to dealer, and said this is false advertising, I had all the paperwork , and the dealership manager said it was past the date that he can enter the code, so he gave me a check for $50.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.