DansDeals Forum > Goods For Sale/Trade

WTB - Diamond/Globalist suite upgrade for GOH booking

(1/3) > >>

Dutchryan:
After 5 years of Hyatt Diamond status, I find myself missing it like crazy!

I'm looking for an established member of this board who will let me transfer 40k Hyatt points to their account, and then they book 2 nights at the Hyatt Clearwater Beach for me as a GOH using a DSU.

What's in it for you?

- 4,000 points (if you have the Hyatt Chase card) with their 10% promotion
- $50? obo...?
- Plus you'll get points for whatever we charge to our room.

mochjas:

--- Quote from: Dutchryan on May 23, 2017, 08:03:20 PM ---After 5 years of Hyatt Diamond status, I find myself missing it like crazy!

I'm looking for an established member of this board who will let me transfer 40k Hyatt points to their account, and then they book 2 nights at the Hyatt Clearwater Beach for me as a GOH using a DSU.

What's in it for you?

- 4,000 points (if you have the Hyatt Chase card) with their 10% promotion
- $50? obo...?
- Plus you'll get points for whatever we charge to our room.

--- End quote ---
hyatt does not give points for room charges. DSUs are worth a lot more than $50

meraki1990:

--- Quote from: mochjas on May 23, 2017, 08:39:08 PM ---hyatt does not give points for room charges. DSUs are worth a lot more than $50

--- End quote ---

DSU works with GoH now?

mochjas:

--- Quote from: meraki1990 on May 23, 2017, 08:48:57 PM ---DSU works with GoH now?

--- End quote ---
yes

Dutchryan:

--- Quote from: mochjas on May 23, 2017, 08:39:08 PM ---hyatt does not give points for room charges. DSUs are worth a lot more than $50

--- End quote ---

That's where the obo comes in. Maybe it's a $100, maybe it's more. I have no idea what the market value is for DSU's currently. Didn't mean to insult you.

If this doesn't interest anyone on here, I guess I'll have to ask people from my sales team at work as they still travel often enough to retain status. 25 stays was manageable because I do lots of 1 nighters, but 60 nights annually is just not feasible for me.

Alternatively, if someone just wants to collect the 4,000 point rebate, I can try to pay for an upgrade directly through the hotel. Willing to listen to all offers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version