Author Topic: HOT!! 36 boxes of Kleenex for $12.06  (Read 38687 times)

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: HOT!! 36 boxes of Kleenex for $12.06
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2017, 11:06:01 AM »
I chatted with them this afternoon for a while & no luck....problem I have is that one of my family members opened the actual tissue boxes that I got....so I can't even return them!!!
Don't return them! Chat again if necessary.  Maybe a different time of day will get you a different call center.  I just took care of mine now - they're in a different tab as i write this - and they're giving me a refund.  no mention of returning it. 
I didn't go through "return my order".  I used customer service > orders shipping and tracking > where is my order?
Then I wrote that I ordered a case and got a box.
He apologized for m inconvenience, but I didn't sk for additional compensation.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 11:11:34 AM by ckmk47 »
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline ericchavez91

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 18, 2017, 12:15:55 PM »
I just chatted with them, at first she said I have to return the tissues to get the refund. I told her I don't think I should have to being that it wasn't my mistake and she came back on a minute later saying that she spoke to her supervisor and I don't have to return them.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #162 on: July 18, 2017, 12:17:01 PM »
I can't say I understand the entitlement some here feel to keep the tissues which came. As long as Walmart is ready to arrange a pickup why should you not be obligated to return the item you did not pay for?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline joe1234

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 18, 2017, 12:24:54 PM »
I can't say I understand the entitlement some here feel to keep the tissues which came. As long as Walmart is ready to arrange a pickup why should you not be obligated to return the item you did not pay for?
Some people are just not interested in repacking, printing label, putting on the label, making sure to have it picked up... for a few boxes of tissues that was not their mistake...why is that a feeling of entitlement??

Offline shneur99

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2017, 12:25:03 PM »

Either honor a price mistake or cancel the order, dont send out 1 box of tissues and charge the price of 36!! and than say we will be nice and give you free return shipping!!

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2017, 12:32:16 PM »
Either honor a price mistake or cancel the order, dont send out 1 box of tissues and charge the price of 36!! and than say we will be nice and give you free return shipping!!
Price mistakes happen. They apparently did not realize it until after it was sent out. These things happen. By what right are the tissues yours if they refunded the money?
Some people are just not interested in repacking, printing label, putting on the label, making sure to have it picked up... for a few boxes of tissues that was not their mistake...why is that a feeling of entitlement??
Walmart was arranging the pickup. The 10 seconds it takes to throw them in a box? That is less of a hassle than the repeated chats and phone calls some here are saying to make. They just want the free 50 boxes of tissues. I fully understand trying to get them to allow you to keep them, I do not see how it is by right.

Offline shneur99

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2017, 01:07:51 PM »
Price mistakes happen. They apparently did not realize it until after it was sent out. These things happen. By what right are the tissues yours if they refunded the money?.

While you may be right that they didn't realize until it was sent out.... that would only be good for the first orders, i placed 2 orders one at 12$ and another once it went down to 10$ they only shipped the 10$ after i received the 12$ and people where already reporting the problem

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2017, 01:34:20 PM »
Price mistakes happen. They apparently did not realize it until after it was sent out. These things happen. By what right are the tissues yours if they refunded the money?Walmart was arranging the pickup. The 10 seconds it takes to throw them in a box? That is less of a hassle than the repeated chats and phone calls some here are saying to make. They just want the free 50 boxes of tissues. I fully understand trying to get them to allow you to keep them, I do not see how it is by right.
The fact that it takes me less time is none of thier buissness, the fact that it takes time to send back is definitely a hassle, therefore giving me the right to keep the tissues...
P.s. it's more than 10 seconds total including a headache...

Offline Freecountry

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2017, 02:00:14 PM »
Price mistakes happen. They apparently did not realize it until after it was sent out. These things happen. By what right are the tissues yours if they refunded the money?Walmart was arranging the pickup. The 10 seconds it takes to throw them in a box? That is less of a hassle than the repeated chats and phone calls some here are saying to make. They just want the free 50 boxes of tissues. I fully understand trying to get them to allow you to keep them, I do not see how it is by right.

If they didn't realize right away then we should've received 36 boxes because there is no "tzad" in the world that they were only selling one box since the original price was $70 I mean I can't imagine they were selling one box for $70 and then they made a mistake and lowered it to $10

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2017, 02:16:12 PM »
The fact that it takes me less time is none of thier buissness, the fact that it takes time to send back is definitely a hassle, therefore giving me the right to keep the tissues...
P.s. it's more than 10 seconds total including a headache...
They owe you more money than a refund? In which court or beis din do you feel you would be entitled to this money? How much? What if it was a more expensive item than a tissue box?

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2017, 02:17:06 PM »
If they didn't realize right away then we should've received 36 boxes because there is no "tzad" in the world that they were only selling one box since the original price was $70 I mean I can't imagine they were selling one box for $70 and then they made a mistake and lowered it to $10
So your hypothesis is that this was done on purpose? Maybe you should complain to the FTC about their consumer fraud.

Offline Eliyohu

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2017, 02:28:12 PM »
They owe you more money than a refund? In which court or beis din do you feel you would be entitled to this money? How much? What if it was a more expensive item than a tissue box?
I say the following in jest, except I actually did lose out. I suffered a loss, because of they're "false" advertising, I cancelled my Amazon order and this lost out on my 13 cases of tissues, one can argue that they now owe me money

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2017, 02:47:45 PM »
They owe me a refund without me having to work on the return for more than a second. If they personally want to pick it up when I'm home, no problem but they have to pack it and label it...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 03:51:01 PM by joe1234 »

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2017, 02:48:21 PM »
I say the following in jest, except I actually did lose out. I suffered a loss, because of they're "false" advertising, I cancelled my Amazon order and this lost out on my 13 cases of tissues, one can argue that they now owe me money
I fully understand why someone would want them to allow him to keep it. I also understand why it would be frustrating if they don't and poor customer service as well. That does not translate to being entitled and have a right to it.

Offline Freecountry

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2017, 03:32:59 PM »
So your hypothesis is that this was done on purpose? Maybe you should complain to the FTC about their consumer fraud.

No they were trying to compete with Amazon which had just dropped it's price to $20 and then they realized they went too low 

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2017, 03:45:54 PM »
No they were trying to compete with Amazon which had just dropped it's price to $20 and then they realized they went too low 
And therefore intentionally sent out one box of tissues knowing that it should have been 36? Why would they suddenly have done this here and not with all of the items they sold at a loss a couple of months ago? If you really believe this then you should complain to the FTC about it.

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 607
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2017, 03:46:22 PM »
Walmart messed up, they wanted to match Amazon which delivered on their deal (or mistake) but clearly aren't like Amazon's. I ordered for my shul and I offered them to refund me proportionally. They lied by saying it was a product count error (the SKU in their system was not change for this item). I told them that I will not spend a minute of my time to correct their mistake (they didn't offer a pick up), and that legally I could just call my CC company to fight the charge.

Offline aygart

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2017, 03:49:18 PM »
Walmart messed up, they wanted to match Amazon which delivered on their deal (or mistake) but clearly aren't like Amazon's. I ordered for my shul and I offered them to refund me proportionally. They lied by saying it was a product count error (the SKU in their system was not change for this item). I told them that I will not spend a minute of my time to correct their mistake (they didn't offer a pick up), and that legally I could just call my CC company to fight the charge.
If they did not offer a pickup that is a different story. Would the CC ask if you contacted the seller and if they would allow you to return it? What do you think the CC would say if they were told that you were offered to return and given a shipping label?

Offline Freecountry

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2017, 03:51:09 PM »
Transcript of my conversation with Walmart Rep.  Charles: I am really sorry but it seems like the fulfillment center made a mistake an mislabeled the item, my apologizes for this I will fill a report to make sure they are aware of this. Can I offer you a refund and you can keep the item as a compensation?
me: I'm sorry I don't understand will they send me the other tissue boxes
charles: No, I am rally sorry for this. That bundle of 36 boxes doesn't exist.
me: The price before the sale was was around $70 I can't imagine Walmart was selling 1 box of tissues for $70
Charles: you pay 10.25
me: no on charges 10.25 for 1 box of tissues second of all I got it on sale
Charles: Yes, that is correct. If I was capable of completing your order I would I am really sorry this happened Do you accept the refund...

so they claim the bundle of 36 doesn't exist this is a lie as I argued and second of all they are still selling it as you can see

http://linksynergy.walmart.com/fs-bin/click?id=XDbotxbyEF4&subid=0&offerid=223073.1&type=10&tmpid=1082&RD_PARM1=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.walmart.com%252Fip%252FKimberly-Clark-21272-Naturals-95-Sheets-Box-2-Ply-Pop-Up-Facial-Tissue-36-Pack%252F16352072

Offline joe1234

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2017, 03:51:15 PM »
They owe me a refund without me having to work on the return for more than a second. If they personally want to pick it up when I'm home, no problem but they have to pack it and label it...
Bump