Author Topic: Earny  (Read 16762 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Re: Earny
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2018, 06:28:41 PM »
It drives me nuts that you can't see the documents uploaded.. whenever there's missing documentation there's no way to even know which product it's even for..
I hope they fix it,kind of an annoying glitch.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline LNS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »
LOL they've been sending me this for months ;)

went back to delete the payment method and its not letting me... only option is to put in a different cc  >:(
I've been getting nervous that chase will get upset about claims like those.. ive treid to remove my credit card number from earny to stop them from filing chase claims but have been unable to. My other issue is it files claims for purchase on other cards then I put in

why would chase get upset this is what price protection is all about
+1 its claiming for purchases that i made on amazon with cc i didn't link

Offline Eliyohu

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2018, 08:57:24 PM »

chase would get upset, because its claiming for purchases that i made on amazon and the like with cc i didn't link

Ftfy

Offline LNS

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2018, 10:29:17 PM »
I've been getting nervous that chase will get upset about claims like those.. ive treid to remove my credit card number from earny to stop them from filing chase claims but have been unable to. My other issue is it files claims for purchase on other cards then I put in

you removed the card and still had a problem or you weren't able to remove it at all?

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2018, 10:34:41 PM »
you removed the card and still had a problem or you weren't able to remove it at all?
I wasn't able to remove the card.. (this is regarding filing claims, the funniest thing about this is they don't charge it.. the filing and charging are two separate things)

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 607
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2018, 10:42:29 AM »
It drives me nuts that you can't see the documents uploaded.. whenever there's missing documentation there's no way to even know which product it's even for..
Can't see the documents, but you can usually search the claim number in your emails since Earny sends notification emails when filling. In the event that they don't then the statement has the last 4 of your card and the month, it should be enough to cross reference the claim amount with Earny.

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2018, 10:47:25 AM »
Can't see the documents, but you can usually search the claim number in your emails since Earny sends notification emails when filling. In the event that they don't then the statement has the last 4 of your card and the month, it should be enough to cross reference the claim amount with Earny.
Not when you have multiple claims for the same product..

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2018, 10:49:38 AM »
Not when you have multiple claims for the same product..
If it's the same product just upload the same missing document... Unless it's different order numbers in which case I'm not going to ask  ;D

Offline LNS

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2018, 10:51:31 AM »
I wasn't able to remove the card.. (this is regarding filing claims, the funniest thing about this is they don't charge it.. the filing and charging are two separate things)

I wish i knew this before i added my card. I didn't have issue deleting card i put in for claims but the cc i put in for them to charge cant be removed only replaced with different cc.

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2018, 10:58:33 AM »
I wish i knew this before i added my card. I didn't have issue deleting card i put in for claims but the cc i put in for them to charge cant be removed only replaced with different cc.
Assuming a debit won't work to replace to take the spot? As it verifies which card it is?
If it's the same product just upload the same missing document... Unless it's different order numbers in which case I'm not going to ask  ;D
If you order a product of 10, just split it up to 10 separate orders to get 10 no rush shipping credits.

What information are you guys uploading other then the signed attestation form(wet ink sig.) I attached by chase bank to them to file and take a screenshot of my statement.
 (should I have left that out?)
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2018, 11:01:42 AM »
Only thing I can think off is to attach one of your chase eligible cards and a card that you don't really buy on and can afford to cancel the card and then you leave them with a canceled card while you get a new card, or change your chase login?
 When getting a new card number not exactly sure how the price protection would work as you would need to continue filing a claim for the old card number.(up to 90 days.)

Dan must be making a few bucks if it's 5% for each claimed filed,i assume many signed up using his referral link if it's the first account.

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2018, 11:08:20 AM »
Assuming a debit won't work to replace to take the spot? As it verifies which card it is? If you order a product of 10, just split it up to 10 separate orders to get 10 no rush shipping credits.
What information are you guys uploading other then the signed attestation form(wet ink sig.) I attached by chase bank to them to file and take a screenshot of my statement.
 (should I have left that out?)
Yea I don’t do the whole no rush shipping thing, such a headache having separate order when the count is wrong for example. I got close to 400 orders in the past 6 months as is lol. Why leave anything out? I just upload my full statement.

Offline LNS

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2018, 11:12:27 AM »
Only thing I can think off is to attach one of your chase eligible cards and a card that you don't really buy on and can afford to cancel the card and then you leave them with a canceled card while you get a new card, or change your chase login?
 When getting a new card number not exactly sure how the price protection would work as you would need to continue filing a claim for the old card number.(up to 90 days.)

i was thinking of trying a gift card ..just have to get one down to a couple of cents first  ;)

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2018, 11:23:50 AM »
i was thinking of trying a gift card ..just have to get one down to a couple of cents first  ;)
not sure if it'll work just like it will work if you attach an American Express credit card.
Yea I don’t do the whole no rush shipping thing, such a headache having separate order when the count is wrong for example. I got close to 400 orders in the past 6 months as is lol. Why leave anything out? I just upload my full statement.
why don't you let them upload your Chase statement?

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
Earny
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2018, 11:28:09 AM »
not sure if it'll work just like it will work if you attach an American Express credit card. why don't you let them upload your Chase statement?
I let them. Only do when I find something on a website they don’t track or if it drops somewhere else

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2018, 11:32:30 AM »
I let them. Only do when I find something on a website they don’t track or if it drops somewhere else
when they don't track how do I assume they're not going to track and I can upload it myself? It would be quite suspicious to have two different screenshots for the same claim,( which now is going to be two claims)?

Offline Eliyohu

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2018, 01:05:05 PM »

why don't you let them upload your Chase statement?

I'm a little nervous to give them my chase login info

when they don't track how do I assume they're not going to track and I can upload it myself? It would be quite suspicious to have two different screenshots for the same claim,( which now is going to be two claims)?

Part of my concern mentioned above, this had happened on multiple occasions

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2018, 01:08:45 PM »

I'm a little nervous to give them my chase login info

Part of my concern mentioned above, this had happened on multiple occasions
by the way it's against the terms for third-party to be processing your claims so u could be your playing it smart while I'm using them to upload my statements.
You can always change your password to your Chase login and they will be locked out.

Offline mileagejunkie

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2018, 01:31:27 PM »
Upload and stop tracking in Earny

Offline myi

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2018, 01:39:01 PM »
Upload and stop tracking in Earny
but I don't want them to stop for the other products they are watching, I can select a specific product to stop tracking?