Author Topic: Great Iberia award availability Chanuka time NYC-TLV  (Read 607 times)

Offline chaim0m

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Great Iberia award availability Chanuka time NYC-TLV
« on: July 26, 2017, 03:10:04 AM »
Just wanted to direct people considering flying to Israel Chanukah (Or possibly Pesach). There are lots of dates available NYC-TLV (Or NYC-MAD) for a really good deal. In economy it is 79,500 which with the current amex promo comes out to 57K RT Y NYC-TLV. You can also add some legs in J (the transatlantic ones), I just booked for 112,500 (i.e. 80.5K) RT with the NYC-MAD, MAD-NYC in J (this will give you baggage in either direction as J). The taxes are relatively low each way is 70-150.

Note: even though normally it takes 1-2 Business days for amex points to transfer to Iberia, because the current promo is applicable to BA as well (additional 40%), if you have an active account with Iberia (i.e. you have transfered amex points or accrued or used points in the past year and the account has been open 3 months) then you can transfer AMEX>BA and then combine your BA Avios with Iberia making it instant and guaranteeing your booking.

Sample that I booked NYC-TLV (OW) NYC-MAD J, MAD-TLV Y:
travelcm