Author Topic: Marriot Newport Coast Villas (Cat 8) & the New Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills!  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Torkay

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
And, please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think the (non existent) DDF hoards are making their decision based on your say so.
Of you heard the things I've heard about this hotel you wouldn't be so confident. Just go ahead and book.

Offline thaber

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Of you heard the things I've heard about this hotel you wouldn't be so confident. Just go ahead and book.
PM's accepted

Offline Denverite

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Well, I'm waiting to book till you do, so if they write reports I'll accept that.
And, please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think the (non existent) DDF hoards are making their decision based on your say so. The Marriott Newport Beach you have  power, WA  kind of has its own name recognition.
Looking forward!

It's totally not about me...it's the place...totally insane but most importantly it's about the Rolls Royce!!

+1 if any of you have been thinking of going there and are sitting on HHonors points, book it now and for a reservation as close in as possible, it's that great and I just don't see how this kind of service and these kind of perks can last when the blogosphere gets a hold of this place. 

Oh, you can post. It's not likely the Mongol hoard is attacking by Friday. ::)

Ok fine... LOL... now you outed me and I don't have any excuses!  I'll try to write it up this week.  I can't remember if I told you guys but Dr. Sandwhich is a a killer restaurant with tons of salads to choose from to go along with your basar al ha esh (real Israeli style) and within the 3 mile radius.  Yeah it's weird to pull up in the Rolls but that's half the fun!  :P

Offline thaber

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
It's totally not about me...it's the place...totally insane but most importantly it's about the Rolls Royce!!

+1 if any of you have been thinking of going there and are sitting on HHonors points, book it now and for a reservation as close in as possible, it's that great and I just don't see how this kind of service and these kind of perks can last when the blogosphere gets a hold of this place. 

Ok fine... LOL... now you outed me and I don't have any excuses!  I'll try to write it up this week.  I can't remember if I told you guys but Dr. Sandwhich is a a killer restaurant with tons of salads to choose from to go along with your basar al ha esh (real Israeli style) and within the 3 mile radius.  Yeah it's weird to pull up in the Rolls but that's half the fun! 
Also Dr sandwich is on Uber eats, which is nice. Awesome food