Author Topic: Is it possible to get kosher food at O'hare beyond pastries/snacks/carbs?  (Read 3201 times)

Offline seamd

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Looking for meals or maybe even delivery during the layover before my flight to GRU tomorrow.  Cannot count how many times UA has not had my meal on board.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Just got Milts's in ORD yesterday via Uber.

How long is your connection?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline seamd

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Cool.  Thanks, Dan.  Just checked - only 45 min....probably too short.  What would you recommend as the minimum time for someone with precheck?

Heading to Sao Paulo.   Any idea if there is delivery to the airport there from some of the local kosher restaurants?  I have to go from the airport to Passa Quatro in Minas.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
45 minutes is very short in ORD, no way to order Milt's in that timeframe. You'll be lucky to make your flight, a 20 minute delay and you could miss it.

No place will deliver to GRU and good luck with Uber there unless voce fala portugues.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline seamd

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Agreed.  Thanks - renting a car in SP.  May have to make the trip into the city if I cannot get someone to pick up for me.  Otherwise, shabbos will be tough.

Always fun to drive there....especially when the GPS likes to take people to the favelas.

Offline mendy613

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
I have been asking in the Chicago thread about ordering kilts to ORD. Only have a 1.5 hour connection.

Are there kosher sandwiches around ORD?  Specifically terminal 3.

Offline as2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
I have been asking in the Chicago thread about ordering kilts to ORD. Only have a 1.5 hour connection.

Are there kosher sandwiches around ORD?  Specifically terminal 3.
No
Memories last forever, make them while you can.