DansDeals Forum > General Discussion

Dismiss NYC parking tickets

(1/11) > >>

Yammer:
I have personally confirmed that it works.

doovid d:
Just to better understand whats the matter with the numbers in regards to the violation and how do you know that it's not supposed to be a(10)instead of a(1)

stmark:

--- Quote from: doovid d on August 28, 2017, 01:10:10 AM ---Just to better understand whats the matter with the numbers in regards to the violation and how do you know that it's not supposed to be a(10)instead of a(1)

--- End quote ---
4-08(h)(10): “Muni-Meters.” (i) No person shall, in any parking space controlled by a “Muni-Meter,” park a vehicle without first purchasing the amount of parking time desired from such machine. (ii) No person shall, in any parking space controlled by a “Muni-Meter,” park a vehicle without displaying a payment receipt in the windshield, where such requirement is indicated by posted signs

aygart:

--- Quote from: stmark on August 28, 2017, 07:49:40 AM ---4-08(h)(10): “Muni-Meters.” (i) No person shall, in any parking space controlled by a “Muni-Meter,” park a vehicle without first purchasing the amount of parking time desired from such machine. (ii) No person shall, in any parking space controlled by a “Muni-Meter,” park a vehicle without displaying a payment receipt in the windshield, where such requirement is indicated by posted signs

--- End quote ---
That looks correct?

Aerial Dag:
My wife was fighting my ticket and discovered that 408(h)(10)(i) doesn't exist.
http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/downloads/pdf/trafrule.pdf

Searched on DDF and sure enough you guys spoke about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version