Author Topic: Chase freedom 5× categories  (Read 701 times)

Offline Davidthebest

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2110
    • View Profile
Chase freedom 5× categories
« on: August 27, 2017, 12:12:58 PM »
It seems that a first time happens, and I forgot to register for the 2'nd quarter for the 5 ×categories, which is a lost of 6000 points for me, i tried to beg a supervisor to make me a 1 time exception and honor it for me, though without success.
does anyone have experience of getting it honered after expired time frame  or getting them give some bonus points instead?

Offline srap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Chase freedom 5× categories
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 12:19:58 PM »
I find that Chase always has to send it to the "back dept" to get extra point approval, vs Amex who can do it on the spot.  That means that HUCA doesn't really help.  Please CMIIW anyone.

On the other hand, since your post is a duplicate post and may be deleted anyway, I will follow suit and repost my request under your perfect title. 

***Does anyone know how to take advantage of Q3 without having to spend $4500 in restaurants/movie theaters?  (Freedoms and DI)
PMs accepted.  :)   ***

Offline Davidthebest

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2110
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 12:43:48 PM »
I find that Chase always has to send it to the "back dept" to get extra point approval, vs Amex who can do it on the spot.  That means that HUCA doesn't really help.  Please CMIIW anyone.

On the other hand, since your post is a duplicate post and may be deleted anyway, I will follow suit and repost my request under your perfect title. 

***Does anyone know how to take advantage of Q3 without having to spend $4500 in restaurants/movie theaters?  (Freedoms and DI)
PMs accepted.  :)   ***
That supervisors didn't even offer to get it to the back dept. She said there is no way she can add points for a situation like that. 

Offline srap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 01:02:56 PM »
That supervisors didn't even offer to get it to the back dept. She said there is no way she can add points for a situation like that.
That is when you HUCA.  Chase is still harder, though, since you have to rely on how the willing supervisor words the issue and how the back dept responds without your input.