Author Topic: Jetblue Travel Bank Credit for Sale  (Read 1942 times)

Offline mattiacarpin

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Jetblue Travel Bank Credit for Sale
« on: August 31, 2017, 04:05:02 AM »
As a consequence of a delay and successive diversion, last week I received a 365$ compensation voucher from JetBlue. Unfortunately, I will not be able to use such credit for another flight, because I was in the USA as a tourist last week and I will not be back anytime soon. The JetBlue customer service has confirmed me that any Travel Bank account can be easily and legally transferred to anyone, and can be used for any new reservation.

When booking online at jetblue.com, you'll have the option to use your Travel Bank funds during the payment portion of the booking. You'll be able to view the balance of your account and indicate how much of those funds you want to apply to the current booking.

The account is valid for one year from now (expires Aug 22nd, 2018).  All credits are good until 11:59 p.m. of the expiration date. Also keep in mind, travel need not be completed by the credit expiration date, only a new reservation booked and the credit used as payment by then. Any further information regarding JetBlue Travel Bank can be found at https://goo.gl/Xwiydx.

I sell the entire account for 295$, i.e. 20% OFF the entire value.

Feel free to contact me (also via email) for any further information.
As soon as I get the payment (only PayPal), I will send the 16 digits’ code of the account.

Mattia