Author Topic: hotel booking and breakfast  (Read 237 times)

Offline dmi

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
hotel booking and breakfast
« on: September 05, 2017, 04:22:12 PM »
I am going to Israel (thanks Dan) in February. I want to book a hotel and preferably with kosher breakfast.

It's my wife, I, and our 3 little kids (6, 4, 1). Do I have to search and book a hotel for 2 adults and 3 children? I don't need 5 beds, my kids are fine in sleeping bags on the floor.  but I also don't want to go against any hotel policy (which I have no idea of) and would also like to get breakfast for my two oldest kids.

Anyone have experience with this dilemma and how I should go about searching and booking a hotel? TIA

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
Re: hotel booking and breakfast
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 04:36:00 PM »
I am going to Israel (thanks Dan) in February. I want to book a hotel and preferably with kosher breakfast.

It's my wife, I, and our 3 little kids (6, 4, 1). Do I have to search and book a hotel for 2 adults and 3 children? I don't need 5 beds, my kids are fine in sleeping bags on the floor.  but I also don't want to go against any hotel policy (which I have no idea of) and would also like to get breakfast for my two oldest kids.

Anyone have experience with this dilemma and how I should go about searching and booking a hotel? TIA
The first thing you will need to do is describe what you consider to be kosher.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline dmi

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 06:52:26 PM »
I am looking for a hotel under kosher certification. It doesn't have to be the most mehadrin place around.

Offline aygart

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 07:05:29 PM »
I am looking for a hotel under kosher certification. It doesn't have to be the most mehadrin place around.
Almost all have plain rabanut
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.