Author Topic: Samsung Keystone 3 - Kosher Phone Israel  (Read 898 times)

Offline jose34

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Samsung Keystone 3 - Kosher Phone Israel
« on: September 07, 2017, 02:42:26 PM »
I have been doing some research on this phone and had some points and some questions.

The Samsung Keystone 3 which a popular phone, a solid phone that if configured right works great!

However there are 2 ways these phones are sold. A kosherized version of it which means the phone is altered. The main alteration is that somehow the signal strength is weakened. Also the games and FM radio are taken out. Cannot be used with a non kosher sim card.This phone has a "kosher symbol on it".

The second version of the phone is the unaltered phone but there is some code that allows a kosher sim card to work in it. The phone is exactly the same and has a FM Radio etc... and can be used with a non kosher sim card. This version phone is a great version and for what it is a good phone.

What I am trying to figure out is the "kosher phone alteration" a physical or software change. When I went to Cellular Israel yesterday they told me they can fix the signal  for 80 shekal, and it's  fixable maybe I can fix it also. I do have a extra phone I can experiment on....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 03:52:09 PM by jose34 »