Author Topic: Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissues; 75 Tissues per Cube Box; 18 Count-$16.47 or less  (Read 4323 times)

Offline Davidthebest

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2110
    • View Profile

Offline YossieW

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 516
    • View Profile
$12.45 or less

clip coupon and S&S
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:42:02 AM by YossieW »

Offline shopfdder

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
ALA 10.88 w/ 15% S&S and coupon...comes out to .008 per tissue which is pretty good for the cube boxes in 3-ply, no?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
ALA 10.88 w/ 15% S&S and coupon...comes out to .008 per tissue which is pretty good for the cube boxes in 3-ply, no?
This is my problem with the price guide thread, according to the thread it's a bad deal <.00625 Per Tissue
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline shopfdder

• View Profile
This is my problem with the price guide thread, according to the thread it's a bad deal <.00625 Per Tissue

So I assumed that was 2-ply...or do we never care and just go hardcore where everything has to be less than what the wiki says...seriously though, pretty sure the cube tissues are more expensive than the flat pack (not the tissues obviously but the packaging).

Offline Geshmak25

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
I'm assuming price guide is based on 2 ply. If you prefer 3 ply then there is no guide.

If it makes no difference to you then this is a bad deal relative to prior deals. Also there are fewer tissues per box, which drives DW crazy.
PUTPAC = PITA

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
So I assumed that was 2-ply...or do we never care and just go hardcore where everything has to be less than what the wiki says...seriously though, pretty sure the cube tissues are more expensive than the flat pack (not the tissues obviously but the packaging).
I'm assuming price guide is based on 2 ply. If you prefer 3 ply then there is no guide.

If it makes no difference to you then this is a bad deal relative to prior deals. Also there are fewer tissues per box, which drives DW crazy.
And that's what happens with many many items on that list, different flavors, size packages, brands, scent, etc all cost differently.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline shopfdder

• View Profile

Agreed...unless you have a 3 year supply of tissues like we do and you can "lower stock" faster w/ these (but if you don't like the price then it's a moot point). My mother is particular to have these because they take up less surface space and fit well on her nightstand :)

Offline shopfdder

• View Profile
And that's what happens with many many items on that list, different flavors, size packages, brands, scent, etc all cost differently.

We can be more particular on the items..we do now have wipes and wipes, flushable :)

Offline stooges44

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile

Paging @davidmal
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline davidmal

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 239
    • View Profile
its a guide not a bible. And ps. It’s based on ddms pricing for previously posted deals. If there is a varying item it clearly says that it could vary in price for numerous reasons. All written out clearly.
-DMC
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it ~Ferris Bueller"

Offline shopfdder

• View Profile
its a guide not a bible. And ps. It’s based on ddms pricing for previously posted deals. If there is a varying item it clearly says that it could vary in price for numerous reasons. All written out clearly.

Even davidmal knows it's not "scripture"...was just saying the items could be broken out a little more like there was a note regarding diapers that not all diapers get dirty equally (I'm shaming you Luvs).

#Hashem'sTorahIsTrue #TheWikiIsJustAGuideline #KeepPosting