Author Topic: NEED A HYATT GLOBALIST and RITZ CARLTON PLATINUM MEMBER TO ADD TO RESERVATION  (Read 1438 times)

Offline barebones

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I will be staying at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek during Yeshivah week and only have explorist status.  if I have a Globalist listed on my reservation I should be entitled to a suit upgrade
I will also be staying at the RItz inn Hertzaliaya over Thanksgiving and only have Marriott Gold Status. I am not sure what additional benefit I would get with a person who has the highest Ritz status attached to my reservation
If anyone is willing to let me add them to my reservation in order to obtain a suite upgrade, or other benefits, please let me know what you think it is worth to you to allow me to accomplish this.
If anyone has any kind of suite upgrades that I can purchase that will work with free credit card room nights at the Hyatt or with points from Marriott at the Ritz, please let me know how much you would want to be able to utilize those
Thank you

Offline Joe4007

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
Why is the word and not worthy of shouting?

Offline mendy613

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Why is the word and not worthy of shouting?

lol

Offline chff

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 25
    • View Profile
  • Programs: All of them...
I will be staying at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek during Yeshivah week and only have explorist status.  if I have a Globalist listed on my reservation I should be entitled to a suit upgrade
I will also be staying at the RItz inn Hertzaliaya over Thanksgiving and only have Marriott Gold Status. I am not sure what additional benefit I would get with a person who has the highest Ritz status attached to my reservation
If anyone is willing to let me add them to my reservation in order to obtain a suite upgrade, or other benefits, please let me know what you think it is worth to you to allow me to accomplish this.
If anyone has any kind of suite upgrades that I can purchase that will work with free credit card room nights at the Hyatt or with points from Marriott at the Ritz, please let me know how much you would want to be able to utilize those
Thank you
I don't believe Park Hyatt has suits, that is found at a clothing store

Offline yg1836

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Does this really work? I have a reservation in a couple of weeks in the GHK and would like to be able to upgrade to a better suite if possible. Please let me know. If you can do this. Thanks.

Offline SoloExperiment

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Also curious how this works

Offline zagguru

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 70
    • View Profile