Author Topic: Chase Ink Business Preferred  (Read 1083 times)

Offline jomaster28

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Chase Ink Business Preferred
« on: October 24, 2017, 04:30:25 PM »
I just had a very strange experience with this card. I signed up for the card back in July at a local chase branch. the representative at the branch was able to submit the application and have the first year waived. She did not get an approval back right away and said we should hear back in a few days. A few days later I got an approval email and the card was in the mail.

After getting my first bill, and spending the necessary $5k to get the bonus points i noticed the $95 fee was on the statement. I called up Chase and they said it had to be settled in the Branch. I went into the branch and they couldn't really understand what happened. I showed them a letter i got in the mail that said i was supposed to get 100k Points instead of the 80k i received but that the $95 fee would still be in place. However they only gave me 80k points and said they cant waive the first years annual fee.

The rep at the bank was just as confused and told me that there really isn't anything they can do except to downgrade my card from the Chase Ink Business Preferred to the Ink Business Cash and the annual fee will be prorated and i will be refunded around $78.

Question 1: should I downgrade to the Business Cash card, what are the 5% cash back on business purchases?

Question 2: Should i keep fighting and see what happens.

Offline Z56

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE, Hertz GP, Avis PP
Re: Chase Ink Business Preferred
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 05:19:45 PM »
Try sending a SM
“I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work

Offline as2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 10:32:24 PM »
Fight. Fight. Fight.
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline jkaufman770

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 04:45:30 PM »
Hi

I already have one CIP open, and opened it with SSN and as SP.
I now opened a LLC for that business and have an EIN (its a legit business). Can I apply using same business name, but adding in LLC and using EIN and business address to get second sign up bonus?