Author Topic: Craftsman 22" 179cc Dual-Stage Gas Snowblower for $399  (Read 587 times)

Offline shopfdder

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
Craftsman 22" 179cc Dual-Stage Gas Snowblower for $399
« on: November 13, 2017, 10:47:21 AM »
I actually used to work for the company that private labels these for the Craftsman brand/Sears and they're located in/near Dan's hometown (Valley City to be specific). If you're considering buying a snowthrower 2-stage (and up) is basically for anyone w/ a real driveway and/or other large spaces to clear. Feel free to PM on specific features as I had to give classes to employees at various Lowe's stores on these in the past.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-22inch-179cc-dual-stage-snowblower/p-07188433000P?plpSellerId=Sears&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

Also it seems you can get a $30 credit to spend there before year end if you spend $200 or more in November (T&C below). I tried some of their coupons and promo codes but nothing seemed to work (not that this should stop you dear DDFers.

Get $30 CASHBACK in points to use in December
Expires Nov 30, 2017

Exclusions ApplyPoints credit to member account on 12/1/17 and are valid thru 12/31/17. Max. $30 in points per member. Excludes Lands’ End® merchandise and pre-order merchandise. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts. By accepting Shop Your Way® member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees.

Plus 13% in points but online only where delivery is $69.99 whereas store pickup is free (that is if the Sears near you hasn't closed yet)

Online Only! Lawn & Garden 13% BACK IN POINTS
Shop Now
Expires Nov 13, 2017
Exclusions ApplyOnline Only! Items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Excludes Generators, Everyday Great Price, Clearance, Smart Buy and Unilateral Pricing Policy.