Author Topic: Chef'n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper (Arugula) $11.93 GREAT PIECE.  (Read 464 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HFR2MS/?tag=cl03f-20&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Clip the 15% coupon on the page.

$13.03
Chef'n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper (Cherry)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HINF3U/?tag=cl03f-20&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

They both come with lids to store oway in the fridge after chopping if needed.

Chop large pieces of fruit, vegetables, boneless meats, herbs, nuts, and even ice by hand with this handy chopper.
Running without electricity, this hand-powered chopper is great for small kitchens, RVs, travel, and camping.
Simply place ingredients in the container, twist and lock the lid, and pull the cord to spin the chopping blades.
Perfect for whipping up batches of pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, and more, this chopper also comes with a sealing storage lid to keep ingredients in the container.
Wash the blades, bowl, and storage lid on the top rack of the dishwasher.

I own such a piece which I use every week to chop up garlic but mine I have to twist it by hand after that I feel like I've been working out for a half an hour with my hands , this is really a magical piece for an amazing price considering to buy this as well they have one in red which works for nuts and smaller harder objects which the blades are positioned in a different way, really a great piece.
   Worth watching the video in the description on the Amazon page very cool.
 Wouldn't tell you to watch the video if I didn't think it was something very decent, I couldn't figure out how to post it on the forum with the YouTube link if anyone knows how to feel free to post it, thanks.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501