Author Topic: Square Q  (Read 808 times)

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Square Q
« on: November 25, 2017, 10:08:18 PM »
Bought something in a store the other day and paid with my Amex via a square reader. I got a printed reciept but a copy of the purchase went to my mother as well. I know some of my cards are hooked up to my cell but I've never had this happen before. Where can I see how this is connected to undo it? Was kind of annoyed because it was a gift for her.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Square Q
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 10:18:31 PM »
Bought something in a store the other day and paid with my Amex via a square reader. I got a printed reciept but a copy of the purchase went to my mother as well. I know some of my cards are hooked up to my cell but I've never had this happen before. Where can I see how this is connected to undo it? Was kind of annoyed because it was a gift for her.

Darn technology. The receipt even said exactly what was purchased.  ::)
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline joe1234

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
Re: Square Q
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 10:48:04 PM »
Sure....  :P