Topic Wiki

Thursday September 27, Grand Bar-B-Q.
50₪ buy in.

Who's in:

Who's out:

Author Topic: DDF DO: Jerusalem Edition  (Read 501622 times)

Offline Darth1

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: DDF DO: Jerusalem Edition
« Reply #3340 on: March 31, 2024, 02:02:38 AM »
Thanks, was very nice. @Dan appears the picture of patience as he answers what were probably the same questions he always gets. @PlatinumGuy - you have a very nice place and you should continue to use it in good health.
You had to have been there to hear discussions regarding IL hotel booking policies, Mada vs Hatzala, Amex returns, Mada vs Hatzala, fuel dumps, Mada vs Hatzala, active credit cards being used for a pen gemach, Mada vs Hatzala, TK-quality flights, Mada vs Hatzala, El Al, Mada vs Hatzala, and more... There would be more on this list if I understood what was being said, veha@mevinyavin...
Thanks again!
FTFY

But either way, thanks again to @PlatinumGuy for hosting and to @Dan for making this happen.

Offline shimino1

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: March 31, 2024, 04:50:25 AM »
Thanks to everyone that came, was very nice to see some old and new faces and of course the Rebbe himself.

@PlatinumGuy A plessure to finally meet you in your beautiful abode, it was very nice of you to host.
Thanks to @tavster for the Pizza that kept showing up every half hour, we literally had three different Pizza deliveries    ;D
Thanks to @Moishebatchy and @SHL for putting their differences aside and running out halfway through the meet to go save a life on Batchy's famous Tus-Tus
Thanks to @naf naf for revolutionizing the world of costumer service with his unique approach all whilst still learning in Kollel and getting a good nights sleep  ;)

Thanks to everyone else who's real and screen names elude me at the moment.

And of course to the Manhig, The Rebbe, Reb Dan himself for lending himself to these meetings and bringing us all together in the first place. I Sure hope the soldiers on the bases today enjoy your version of Yesh Tikva......

Offline Sam 77

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: March 31, 2024, 04:51:51 AM »
Thanks to everyone that came, was very nice to see some old and new faces and of course the Rebbe himself.

@PlatinumGuy A plessure to finally meet you in your beautiful abode, it was very nice of you to host.
Thanks to @tavster for the Pizza that kept showing up every half hour, we literally had three different Pizza deliveries    ;D
Thanks to @Moishebatchy and @SHL for putting their differences aside and running out halfway through the meet to go save a life on Batchy's famous Tus-Tus
Thanks to @naf naf for revolutionizing the world of costumer service with his unique approach all whilst still learning in Kollel and getting a good nights sleep  ;)

Thanks to everyone else who's real and screen names elude me at the moment.

And of course to the Manhig, The Rebbe, Reb Dan himself for lending himself to these meetings and bringing us all together in the first place. I Sure hope the soldiers on the bases today enjoy your version of Yesh Tikva......
+1 was awesme to see evereyone

Offline Drago

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: March 31, 2024, 04:02:03 PM »
Sry i missed it, sounds like it was great

Offline cynic

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: April 02, 2024, 04:23:21 PM »
Hey! We forgot to take a pic... ;D
didn't happen

Offline smaxber

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3345 on: April 05, 2024, 05:55:55 AM »
Kept forgetting to look at this thread   :-[
Knew something was going to happen @Dan I was the crazy guy that shouted at you across street walking to shul shabbos day. Alas I’m currently on United flight back to Newark. Bh next time