Author Topic: Post-Trip Answers to Your Own Trip Planning Questions  (Read 1315 times)

Offline DTM

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Post-Trip Answers to Your Own Trip Planning Questions
« on: January 01, 2018, 10:31:06 AM »
I note that many interesting trip planning questions go unanswered, or are not completely or thoroughly dealt with; and I would love to learn how it worked out and how the questioners would answer their own questions upon their return. That would make the DDF an even  more valuable resource for trip planners. I propose that, while we may not have the time or inclination to do a trip report, when we have some time after returning, to please go back and quote your own question and answer it in the same thread for the benefit of others. Thank you in advance.     

Offline Z56

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE, Hertz GP, Avis PP
Re: Post-Trip Answers to Your Own Trip Planning Questions
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 11:57:11 AM »
I note that many interesting trip planning questions go unanswered, or are not completely or thoroughly dealt with; and I would love to learn how it worked out and how the questioners would answer their own questions upon their return. That would make the DDF an even  more valuable resource for trip planners. I propose that, while we may not have the time or inclination to do a trip report, when we have some time after returning, to please go back and quote your own question and answer it in the same thread for the benefit of others. Thank you in advance.     

good idea
“I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work

Offline mochjas

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 123
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium Elite, AA EX PLAT, Jetblue Mosaic, Qatar Gold, United Silver
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 11:58:35 AM »
You should answer them in the thread where they were asked. Doesn't make sense to start a new thread. Usually this is what TRs are for either way

Offline Z56

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE, Hertz GP, Avis PP
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 12:00:29 PM »

You should answer them in the thread where they were asked. Doesn't make sense to start a new thread. Usually this is what TRs are for either way
“I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work

Offline @Yehuda

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 12:45:24 PM »
If you can find all the places where I asked questions, I'll gladly quote and answer them.

Offline DTM

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 02:02:46 PM »
If you can find all the places where I asked questions, I'll gladly quote and answer them.
In your case, your excellent trip reports would render that exercise redundant.

Offline @Yehuda

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 02:48:48 PM »
In your case, your excellent trip reports would render that exercise redundant.
You're too kind. I'm blushing. But my point still stands for other people. Try quoting them and asking as I see you just did in the Spain thread.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 05:07:35 PM »
Right after the trip it should not be so difficult.
Feelings don't care about your facts