DansDeals Forum > On The Road

Wyndham Rewards

(1/5) > >>

bem684:
So I just completed a super cheap road trip through Vermont and New Hampshire, and I stayed 3 nights at a Days Inn (Burlington, VT)  plus two at a Super 8 (Manchester, NH).  I decided to join Wyndham Rewards so I might at least get a little something back for those stays. 

My question is how long does it take to receive points for a hotel stay?  Any does anyone else use Wyndham Rewards?  I'm assuming that since these hotels are so cheap to begin with, I'll probably get little value out of the points.

AsherO:
Anyone know of a cheap Wyndham hotel that will credit stays for a no-show (or a bunch of them)?

AJK:

--- Quote from: AsherO on October 17, 2012, 03:31:18 PM ---Anyone know of a cheap Wyndham hotel that will credit stays for a no-show (or a bunch of them)?

--- End quote ---

Hee hee. Thinking of jumping in myself :)

karen:

--- Quote from: AsherO on October 17, 2012, 03:31:18 PM ---Anyone know of a cheap Wyndham hotel that will credit stays for a no-show (or a bunch of them)?

--- End quote ---
I have impression that all Wyndham hotels will credit stays for a no-show. Check points of guy's post from yesterday, there is one cost $63.57 per night. I am thinking to try it myself.  Those points can be moved to Southwest for companion pass.

AsherO:

--- Quote from: karen on October 18, 2012, 09:42:12 AM ---I have impression that all Wyndham hotels will credit stays for a no-show. Check points of guy's post from yesterday, there is one cost $63.57 per night. I am thinking to try it myself.  Those points can be moved to Southwest for companion pass.

--- End quote ---

I think he posted that that some other blogger posted that that location won't change/credit no-shows. But you hit the nail on its head, that's why I'm asking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version