Author Topic: So now that you have kids - where do you get your life insurance from?  (Read 14872 times)

Offline Yosel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I'm not suggesting it's sustainable, I'm just saying I can't prove my hunch that it isn't because (from what I saw on their site)  they don't publish a payout (which in itself is suspicious).

I'm theorizing, I said so specifically. Maybe Yosel can weigh in...

NO SUCH A THING

Are you saying for sure that you've sold the exact same policy from the same exact carrier with the same coverage/riders etc. for a lower premium?

Either you have, or you haven't, which one is it?
NO

Offline Yosel

• View Profile
So you CANT get it for cheaper however you are saying that you have knowledge that the computer doesnt great thats why you go online to keep the agent straight
since all these online sites arrived, i have been making a lot more sales, i love chalages from other sources.....................
and yes it keeps some types of  agents in check

Offline Yosel

• View Profile
BTW yaakov s
How is your whole life policy profoming????

Offline yaakov s

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
BTW yaakov s
How is your whole life policy profoming????
;)

Offline yaakov s

• View Profile
since all these online sites arrived, i have been making a lot more sales, i love chalages from other sources.....................
and yes it keeps some types of  agents in check
Keep on selling!!!!!! Its sickening how many frum people dont have coverage where is their responsibility??

Offline Yosel

• View Profile
Keep on selling!!!!!! Its sickening how many frum people dont have coverage where is their responsibility??
+1000

Offline Yosel

• View Profile
i have had the unfuntunate oppertunity to make shiva calls, i was the only one who left a check for the family....................

Offline yaakov s

• View Profile
i have had the unfuntunate oppertunity to make shiva calls, i was the only one who left a check for the family....................
Im not an agent and I have left dozens if not hundreds of checks for the family . I just wish I could give more then the $18 range for each Yasom that they collect for  :(

Offline Yosel

• View Profile
Im not an agent and I have left dozens if not hundreds of checks for the family . I just wish I could give more then the $18 range for each Yasom that they collect for  :(
as an agent i am talking checks for $500k or more, to keep the family intact and able to continue life from a financial point

Offline Side incomer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Tachlis does anyone know of an actual payout that worked, Not that thats proof that its sustainable but at least we see that they really exist.

But still come on its your wife and kids you spens Gazzilions of dollars to clothe feed and educate them do you really want to save a few bucks on legit proven Life Insurance
I just read thru the whole form.
I've been a member on Areiveim for over a year, they only collected twice money from me.
One of the times they collected, it was for a close friend of mine, so I was quite involved. and they handled it so smoothly, giving the family close to 400,000 for 3 orphans and one almana. So they are definitely legitimate.
But since Areivim is encouraging people to get themselves insurance as well, I got myself an insurance policy.
Side income is the most solid income... בדוק ומנוסה

Offline Yosel

• View Profile
I just read thru the whole form.
I've been a member on Areiveim for over a year, they only collected twice money from me.
One of the times they collected, it was for a close friend of mine, so I was quite involved. and they handled it so smoothly, giving the family close to 400,000 for 3 orphans and one almana. So they are definitely legitimate.
But since Areivim is encouraging people to get themselves insurance as well, I got myself an insurance policy.
so you r saying she got 400k in cash?

Offline steve L

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
i just got term life insurance with mass mutual which is AAA and was cheaper than the lower rated firms

Offline yaakov s

• View Profile
as an agent i am talking checks for $500k or more, to keep the family intact and able to continue life from a financial point
I know sorry I thought it was obvious that I was sarcastic in a sad way

Offline Side incomer

• View Profile
so you r saying she got 400k in cash?
They set up a separate bank account for each of the 3 orphans, and everyone of those is in from of a trust.
But it is indeed cash.

Offline yaakov s

• View Profile
i just got term life insurance with mass mutual which is AAA and was cheaper than the lower rated firms
As long as you researched it and you were comparing apples to apples good for you. Sometimes theses products arent really 20-30 years firm they are some sort of mix and arent more then 5-10 years guaranteed. If i recall NY life had such a product

Offline Yosel

• View Profile
They set up a separate bank account for each of the 3 orphans, and everyone of those is in from of a trust.
But it is indeed cash.
and who is the trustee?????? and who controls the funds??????

Offline yaakov s

• View Profile
500k ?? I hope you are selling much more then that these days . By the time their kids get married its going to cost 500k a pop.

Offline Yosel

• View Profile
As long as you researched it and you were comparing apples to apples good for you. Sometimes theses products arent really 20-30 years firm they are some sort of mix and arent more then 5-10 years guaranteed. If i recall NY life had such a product
NY Life "had" a product called 20 year term, and the guarantee was for only 10 years

Offline Side incomer

• View Profile
and who is the trustee?????? and who controls the funds??????
The 3 trustees are: 1 - the orphan himself, 2 - a relative. 3 - the rav of the family.
Only the orphan himself can control the funds. If he's too young, it won't be touched until getting married. for day to day spending the almana uses her account.

P.S. there's no reason to try to catch on them, just because you are a life insurance agent. :P

Offline yaakov s

• View Profile
The 3 trustees are: 1 - the orphan himself, 2 - a relative. 3 - the rav of the family.
Only the orphan himself can control the funds. If he's too young, it won't be touched until getting married. for day to day spending the almana uses her account.

P.S. there's no reason to try to catch on them, just because you are a life insurance agent. :P
The almana has 100k to support a family till they get married????