Author Topic: Late honeymoon planning- Urgent help needed! To PPT/MLE + FCO  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Hatikvah

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I am planning to go on a honeymoon August 5/6- 23/24. Unfortunately I was only able to clear dates with work last couple weeks. I am planning to go to either Bora Bora or Maldives plus to Italy after. Either one for hotels is ok (if ihg opens up more for bob) I have tried for a week and a half now and cannot find any economy flights consistently to either hkg, nrt and then to mle or ppt after. Also cannot find to FCO after from either location. I searched AF, BA, chase UR (too expensive), UA with few results. It is short on time so any help is super appreciated from all! I am open to any stopover that gets me to either location in Asia or Europe.
I am ok with business as well (if not considerably more points) but no issues with economy.
Have a large amount of BA MR good amount of UR some AA. Tia!

Offline Hatikvah

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Late honeymoon planning- Urgent help needed! To PPT/MLE + FCO
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 03:48:34 PM »
Hi,

Thank you to a couple of ppl who reached out to help. Fortunately I was able to grab 4 nights at the intercontinental Le Moana in BOB and flights from lax-ppt booked through chase portal.
Looking for any help possible to find an award flight from Ppt-Syd/Akl. Cannot seem to find availability on any site.
All help is really appreciated. Tia! And easy fast to all.