DansDeals Forum > Goods For Sale/Trade

Selling 2 Paint Nite passes

(1/1)

Aps:
I'm Selling 2 single vouchers that are good for 1 person each for a paint night at paintnite.com  The OFFICIAL face value is $45 each
The promotional value expires on 3/22/2018     after that they will still be worth $22 each, to be applied as credit toward a paint nite order.
Selling both for $38

Aps:

--- Quote from: Aps on March 04, 2018, 11:15:14 PM ---I'm Selling 2 single vouchers that are good for 1 person each for a paint night at paintnite.com  The OFFICIAL face value is $45 each
The promotional value expires on 3/22/2018     after that they will still be worth $22 each, to be applied as credit toward a paint nite order.
Selling both for $38

--- End quote ---
BUMP  Now selling for $35

Aps:

--- Quote from: Aps on March 04, 2018, 11:15:14 PM ---I'm Selling 2 single vouchers that are good for 1 person each for a paint night at paintnite.com  The OFFICIAL face value is $45 each
Selling both for $38

--- End quote ---
Bump. Selling for $30
I paid $ 22 for each pass ( $44) . They are valid for a paint nite until 3/22. But after that they are still good for credit on their website.
Which means, if you go on the website to buy to passes which are now going for 28 each. thats a total of $ 56. you can use this credit towards the purchase and just add another $ 12.
 So you are effectively only paying $ 42 for the passes even if you use it after the expiration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version