Author Topic: Booking Multiple Award Tickets on Korean Air  (Read 777 times)

Offline NYHeel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Booking Multiple Award Tickets on Korean Air
« on: March 12, 2018, 04:02:34 PM »
I'm trying to search for and book award tickets on Korean Air to Hawaii. I'm able to search and find flights for myself but I can't seem to search for multiple tickets. Is there some way to do this online? I tried searching on Delta but the Delta flights that I'm finding on Korean aren't coming up on Delta for some reason.

Also, if I find availability for my family what information does Korean need to book the flights? I've read that they only allow booking for close family members.

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Booking Multiple Award Tickets on Korean Air
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 04:08:57 PM »
Korean will only allow you to search for multiple seats online if each passenger has their own KE account and they are all linked to yours as a Family Account. To make a family account, you will need birth certificates of all children, and marriage certificate for spouse.

If you call them, they can likely check for multiple seats on the phone.

Or, use Air France to search, they are Delta partners just like Korean, and you can select how many seats to search for on AF site.

And here's the KE thread for future:
http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=14722.0

Offline NYHeel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 04:36:50 PM »
Korean will only allow you to search for multiple seats online if each passenger has their own KE account and they are all linked to yours as a Family Account. To make a family account, you will need birth certificates of all children, and marriage certificate for spouse.

If you call them, they can likely check for multiple seats on the phone.

Or, use Air France to search, they are Delta partners just like Korean, and you can select how many seats to search for on AF site.

And here's the KE thread for future:
http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=14722.0
Thanks. I guess I'll just try calling them. The weird thing is that I'm finding flights on Korean that I'm not finding on Delta or Air France. It's like these flights don't exist on the other websites. Really weird.

Offline gubevo18

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 04:38:29 PM »
Thanks. I guess I'll just try calling them. The weird thing is that I'm finding flights on Korean that I'm not finding on Delta or Air France. It's like these flights don't exist on the other websites. Really weird.
i saw the same. Although most of the flights that were only available on Korean were very long or overnight stop over