Author Topic: amex offer Additional 30k hhonors for spending 9k on your ascend card by 6/30/18  (Read 708 times)

Offline Pesach

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
10k hhonors for each 3 thousand spent up to 3 times. not sure if i can save the offer to both primary hiltons ascend and aspire or just ascend.   makes it worth it to spend especially if you have diamond which is 4.5 ppd worth 1.5-1.6 acc to ddmf  plus the the 30k.
"Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Limit 30,000 additional Hilton Honors Points per American Express® Card account. These additional points are in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Hilton Honors Program. Enrollment of your eligible Hilton Honors American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to the same Hilton Honors Program account (such as Additional Cards). "

Offline maylei

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
not sure if i can save the offer to both primary hiltons ascend and aspire or just ascend.   
"Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Limit 30,000 additional Hilton Honors Points per American Express Card account. These additional points are in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Hilton Honors Program. Enrollment of your eligible Hilton Honors American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to the same Hilton Honors Program account (such as Additional Cards). "
Do you have a link and where did you see this offer?

Offline Pesach

• View Profile
under amex offers after logging in,I  only have 1 amex card on my online login account.  so maybe try creating a separate account with amex for your amex ascend, the offer may show up

Offline sharabob

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Business or personal?

Offline Pesach

• View Profile
personal