Author Topic: Price mistake amazon!! 6 boxes unscented dry swiffers for just $4.49  (Read 981 times)

Offline Shimon770

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Swiffer Sweeper Dry 6 Unscented boxes for just of 16 $4.49 amazon prime! Amazon now it’s posted for $5.49

It says on amazon site by by item description “About this item
Features”
You Will Receive (6) Boxes of Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Pad Multi Surface Refills for Dusters Floor Mop, Unscented, 16 Count Each. Just ordered it on prime now. And received only one box called amazon they refunded me for their mistake and gave me $10 amazon gift card!! Could order it again now price mistake still there.

Link amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000VDRKSQ/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
"Shipping Weight   8 ounces"

Good luck with that.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline SearchGuy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 103
    • View Profile
You will get a single box... don’t even try, also it’s an add on item so you may wanna add it to the tile

Offline Shimon770

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
Yes it’s an add on item. I ordered thru amazon prime now. But still worth of trying it out. If you only get 1 box they will give you a full refund plus you can ask the rep for promo gift card. I was offered a 10 gift card without asking. That’s a total of $15

Offline Shimon770

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
This what Mazon replied.

“I'm sorry your order did not come with all 6 of the Swiffer products.
I've requested a refund of $5.98 to your original payment method.You'll see the refund on your credit card statement in the next 3-5 business days.

I've also issued a $10.00 promotional certificate to your Amazon Prime Now account, which will automatically apply without a claim code the next time you place an eligible order on Amazon Prime Now.”