Author Topic: W Hotel and Acura Experience  (Read 6941 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: W Hotel and Acura Experience
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2011, 03:05:10 AM »
In essence, the W functions as a great airport hotel as you can go from your room to check-in in less than 5 min and then be at the gate a half hour later. Quicker than any of the airport hotels there
Airport hotel, c'mon give it some credit.  ::)

It has an infinity rooftop pool and hot tub, incredible massive wrap-around suites, free bottled water when you enter/exit the hotel, and the coolest elevators you've ever stepped foot in.  The vibe/design of the place is also very hip and done much better than W SoBe.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline damaxer91

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2011, 03:37:40 AM »
Airport hotel, c'mon give it some credit.  ::)

It has an infinity rooftop pool and hot tub, incredible massive wrap-around suites, free bottled water when you enter/exit the hotel, and the coolest elevators you've ever stepped foot in.  The vibe/design of the place is also very hip and done much better than W SoBe.

+1 on the Pool and Hot Tub. The coolest I've ever seen and almost always empty.

The location absolutely sucks. Not saying its a nicer hotel, but the service in the Sheraton is 10x better.

One time that I was there for Shabbos they had someone waiting outside for an hour for me to come back from the meal to walk me up etc. even though I told them I would let them know when I was back.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2011, 11:52:06 AM »
The location absolutely sucks.
For shabbos, true.
For any stay not involving shabbos I think it's a very convenient location all things considered, with easy access to everything via MTR, Airport Express, and W shuttles.

+1 on the Pool and Hot Tub. The coolest I've ever seen and almost always empty.
Empty for me as well.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.