Author Topic: JetBlue Travel bank credits expiring.  (Read 2240 times)

Offline sam1345

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
JetBlue Travel bank credits expiring.
« on: December 04, 2013, 10:11:26 PM »
I have $200 jet blue travel bank credits that I got for a flight delay last year and they are expiring in January 2014 but I'm not planning on flying in the near future with them. I called them to see if It can be saved in any other way by transferring it over to miles or anything else they said no if I don't use it before the expiration date they will expire, is there anything that you guys know that I can do to save my $200 credits?

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Re: JetBlue Travel bank credits expiring.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 10:16:34 PM »
I got a month extension for asking nicely.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline MendyP

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: JetBlue Travel bank credits expiring.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 01:59:08 PM »
I have a similar situation. I had to cancel 2 tickets I paid for last year. After getting hit with their cancellation fee, I have $39 credit x2 (from 2 tickets - my wife and I). This expires in 2 weeks. Is anyone aware whether I can combine this and use it to book a ticket for another family member? Trying to salvage this.