Author Topic: Looking for a story  (Read 869 times)

Offline chaimmayer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Looking for a story
« on: January 26, 2015, 03:17:12 PM »
Does anyone know the source of the story of a man (maybe from Texas) who saw a yerushalmi davening at the kosel and didn't want to disturb him but was inspired by his devotion and intensity.  He got back home and wanted to donate to the type of Mossad that man would fell comfortable praying and then gave a million dollars which went towards the opening of a Kollel.
The punchline is how the yerushalmi never knew what happened but when he comes up to shamayim they will reward him for alll that learning and davening.

Thanks

Offline amx

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a story
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 04:39:47 PM »
If my memory serves correct i think it was in visions of greatnesss

Offline elit

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a story
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 07:38:07 PM »
Does anyone know the source of the story of a man (maybe from Texas) who saw a yerushalmi davening at the kosel and didn't want to disturb him but was inspired by his devotion and intensity.  He got back home and wanted to donate to the type of Mossad that man would fell comfortable praying and then gave a million dollars which went towards the opening of a Kollel.
The punchline is how the yerushalmi never knew what happened but when he comes up to shamayim they will reward him for alll that learning and davening.

Thanks
Pretty sure i know the person on the recipient end. Will pm you.