Author Topic: Amazon has deleted (not cancelled, deleted) all my orders 3 times already  (Read 215 times)

Offline Gvann

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF gold elite, AA Executive Platinum, DL outcasted platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz President’s Circle, Hyatt Discoverist
Has anyone had this? I am sincerely stuck, amazon for some reason has deleted my history of the majority of my orders (mostly the expensive electronics ones) and the reason why that is really not good is because of two reasons

1) return credits from those purchases are now flagged by amazon and orders placed using them are cancelled without re-credit due to suspicious use of gift cards, since the order to which the return does not exist anymore

2) i currently have a very expensive order that was supposed to be returned which now cannot because the order does not exist.

The big issue with not being able to track orders is that 2 years ago my email was hacked, and all amazon (and target) emails go straight to garbage (so that I would not notice orders getting placed) and they delete after 7 days so I have no trace of these orders. The first time this happened, amazon was absolutely clueless and has been of no help.

Any suggestions of what to do?

Offline Mf1

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
Terrible
Tried
Huca
Representative
Email trash
Ups tracking in my ups
Complaimt to bbb
?

Offline justaregularguy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I’ve emailed yahoo before to restore some emails and they’ve been able to restore a bunch of months of emails for me, maybe Gmail can do same and get those receipts back?
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Gift cards and buying groups are a bag mix. See the buying group discussion thread

Offline gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Why would you still be using that email address for that Amazon account two years later?
Why not switch to an email address that you have normal access to?