Author Topic: Amazon Prime - 5.99/month for EBT cardholders  (Read 13178 times)

Offline justyermama@gmail.com

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Prime - 5.99/month for EBT cardholders
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2017, 06:25:13 PM »
I just want to say that I tried to register for this, although I pay the $10.99 because I don't go out to movies anymore and as a matter of fact, I have been trying since June 8 and I have not even been sent an email that my application has been received.  When I have called to find out what is going on, they have me reapply.  I have applied over ten times now.  I'm on disability, and I continuously ask if there is anything else I can do to help them approve my application.

It is the only order of business I have ever had with Amazon in which they do not help research the problem.  The Prime membership I paid $10.99 for got canceled inadvertently before it was due, pretty sure because of my ebt prime inquiries, and they would not reinstate me without charging me again before my last month would have been up.  And all anyone could say was oh well, and leave me to feel like I was somehow in the wrong.

It was very odd and extremely off putting, leaving me to consider taking my business elsewhere.

Would like to know myself, if anyone has actually succeeded in being approved and how long it took. 

justyermama