Author Topic: Help a student out  (Read 2529 times)

Offline shmebeble

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Help a student out
« on: July 24, 2013, 10:15:21 AM »
Hello,
I know I will get slammed for posting this with only a few posts, but here it goes: (good disclaimer- now I will still get slammed)
I am planning a few trips this year after catching the travel bug. I am going to be flying American and Delta a lot so wanted a Platinum Amex to get in the lounge. I have the Gold card but am not eligible to upgrade.
What I am asking is to be added to someones account FOR A DAY who already has additional cardholders. My card will be shipped directly to you and you will activate it, then cancel it and then give it to me.
It costs you nothing more than 10 minutes of your time and I will reimburse you for this. It would be greatly appreciated and would be amazing.
I live in Cleveland but go to college in Queens. We can meet in either place to go forward with this.
Thank you!!!
(Also disclaimer for being too long)

Offline YOSEF

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
Re: Help a student out
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 10:27:33 AM »
At least you know you're going to get slammed.

Either way, good luck, but most people have at least 3 friends or relatives or a friend/relative who they would give it to before some guy on DDF.

(P.S. And the guy who doesn't have 3 friends probably isn't the nicest guy who is going to be giving away an additional card.)

Offline shmebeble

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:29:53 AM »
At least you know you're going to get slammed.

Either way, good luck, but most people have at least 3 friends or relatives or a friend/relative who they would give it to before some guy on DDF.

(P.S. And the guy who doesn't have 3 friends probably isn't the nicest guy who is going to be giving away an additional card.)

I hear. I was hoping someone didn't realize they could do this and would be willing to help someone out!

Offline dirah

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 10:34:41 AM »
Hello,
I know I will get slammed for posting this with only a few posts, but here it goes: (good disclaimer- now I will still get slammed)
I am planning a few trips this year after catching the travel bug. I am going to be flying American and Delta a lot so wanted a Platinum Amex to get in the lounge. I have the Gold card but am not eligible to upgrade.
What I am asking is to be added to someones account FOR A DAY who already has additional cardholders. My card will be shipped directly to you and you will activate it, then cancel it and then give it to me.
It costs you nothing more than 10 minutes of your time and I will reimburse you for this. It would be greatly appreciated and would be amazing.
I live in Cleveland but go to college in Queens. We can meet in either place to go forward with this.
Thank you!!!
(Also disclaimer for being too long)
No problem.
AMEX prefers to have Authorized Users SSN and DOB on file, so if you can just provide me that.
I don't check my PM's all the time, so just post it on this thread, that will be fine, thanks.

Offline shmebeble

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 10:38:02 AM »
No problem.
AMEX prefers to have Authorized Users SSN and DOB on file, so if you can just provide me that.
I don't check my PM's all the time, so just post it on this thread, that will be fine, thanks.
I knew I would get rocked!
That's why I want to meet in person and I can enter this information directly into the online application.
The person would log in and I would enter my info.
Next question please......

Offline dirah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 10:42:53 AM »
I knew I would get rocked!
That's why I want to meet in person and I can enter this information directly into the online application.
The person would log in and I would enter my info.
Next question please......
I can't meet you in person, but I can send along a replacement, CV likes to call him ZIM.

Offline real-brisker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 10:44:24 AM »
JS...

Offline shmebeble

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 10:54:53 AM »
I can't meet you in person, but I can send along a replacement, CV likes to call him ZIM.
You are too funny! anybody tell you that a life of comedy would suit you well?

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 10:55:11 AM »
JS...
Oh c'mon it was a good request. If anything there should be an AU master thread in the CC forum.

I would add people to my starwood of they just turned 18 and want to have history with Amex...
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline shmebeble

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 10:57:59 AM »
Oh c'mon it was a good request. If anything there should be an AU master thread in the CC forum.

I would add people to my starwood of they just turned 18 and want to have history with Amex...

A good soul out there!!

Offline Nitantnel

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 11:42:48 AM »

Aren't there reports that if the AU has/will-have bad credit, it will bring down the primary users credit as well?

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 11:43:38 AM »
No.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 11:49:27 AM »
No.
+1

A good soul out there!!
Nah, just want more money come SBS :P
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Online CountValentine

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 11:57:42 AM »
What about me. IL now has concealed carry.  ;)
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline Seeker

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SkyMiles, AAdvantage
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »

There's an Amex Plat pay-for-card thread with tons of pages. I was going to reply there to find someone to add me.