Topic Wiki

Per forum rules both buyers and sellers must post a price
« Last edited by 12HRS on July 18, 2023, 10:29:00 AM »

Author Topic: Hyatt Awards And Upgrades Master Thread  (Read 1790382 times)

Offline Pickles

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hyatt Awards And Upgrades Master Thread
« Reply #13740 on: Yesterday at 09:44:19 PM »
Selling 1-4 FNC, Globalist, can do GOH or gift it, exp 25 June 2024. $150 or $140 if booked as 2nd guest (I get night credit)
Sold

Offline Travel_Upgrade0550

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
« Reply #13741 on: Yesterday at 09:52:59 PM »
Is everything coming from your personal account?

Is this a forum that only allow each people to trade/sell awards from one single personal account?

I definitely have multiple sources, and I believe the other frequent sellers do as well. There is nothing to hide about this, most of people should have noticed that.

I can confirm that the fraudulent activity does happen, and it happed to two of my friends' accounts. What Hyatt usually does is flag the recipient's account for investigation. If you bought a GOH, and your account got flagged,  the best way is to reach out the sender and provide the sender's info to Hyatt, they will look into this as Hyatt's detection model is not perfect at this time and always make false positives. Nevertheless, if the awards were actually stolen, your account might be in serious trouble. 

From what I know, almost all the flagged accounts are related to the GOH award. I can barely think of a reason why people would want to hack into Hyatt system just to steal their GOH SUA awards to sell, only the dumbest hackers would do that.

Given it did happen, I want to clarify that my awards are legit. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any other question? list them at one time, it would be hard for people to read and keep track if we keep going back and forth like this.

Don't ask me about the sources of other frequent sellers, I can guarantee nothing but the legitimacy of my own sources. I guess one might have the same source as me, should be legit as well, but I won't tell name because I'm not 100% sure and I can not guarantee for any one else. Also, I'm not saying the rest are not legit, I don't like to do groundless accusations.

I would suggest people to keep track of the received awards, if anything happed, ask Hyatt which award caused the problem, then reach out to the seller, if it's not resolved, report the seller here. For those of you who don't like frequent sellers, just buy from personal accounts.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:30:04 PM by Travel_Upgrade0550 »

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #13742 on: Yesterday at 10:07:41 PM »
Is this a forum that only allow each people to trade/sell awards from one single personal account?
You can sell from any account you want. When you "guarantee" they are legit I was wonder how you would do that. That is all.
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline Travel_Upgrade0550

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
« Reply #13743 on: Yesterday at 10:33:21 PM »
You can sell from any account you want. When you "guarantee" they are legit I was wonder how you would do that. That is all.

Got your point. I have control over the accounts, which is why I can provide a guarantee.

I believe there are other people also worried about the sources of the frequent sellers. Thanks for pointing that out, but sorry I can't explain more on this.

As mentioned before, I'd suggest buyers keep a record of the awards, just in case.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:36:29 PM by Travel_Upgrade0550 »

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #13744 on: Yesterday at 10:47:12 PM »
Got your point. I have control over the accounts, which is why I can provide a guarantee.
I would leave the guarantee part out as anyone can say that.  ;)
Knowing you have control over the accounts will help some to make an informed decision. 

Offline bihesad

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13745 on: Today at 09:38:05 AM »
1x GoH exp 2/26 - $50

Offline maxswanson

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13746 on: Today at 10:23:28 AM »
Sell 1 C4 expiring July 4th,2024 for $160 transfer/GOH,  or book under my globalist account as second guest $150.

Price is firm. Please do not waste time.

Offline blur1717

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13747 on: Today at 10:32:36 AM »
I would leave the guarantee part out as anyone can say that.  ;)
Knowing you have control over the accounts will help some to make an informed decision.

I also  think we should have transparency. Many people on this board are brokers or sell from third party accounts and are not transparent about it at all.  I am buying for a "friend"   or selling from a "friends" account.  These are answers you get if your press them. And that is if you ask specifically.

Personally I dont like third party deals with someone buying or selling on someone else's account. Just one more step removed and can cause additional problems in case of issues

Online CountValentine

• View Profile
« Reply #13748 on: Today at 10:38:29 AM »
I also  think we should have transparency. Many people on this board are brokers or sell from third party accounts and are not transparent about it at all.  I am buying for a "friend"   or selling from a "friends" account
That is why I asked. @Travel_Upgrade0550 made it clear where all these are coming from. Now you can make your own risk assessment. Maybe there can be a rule change where you must state if it is coming from your personal account or not.

Offline yochai

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #13749 on: Today at 05:32:11 PM »
Looking for cat 4 stay this week. $130 transferred to my account or booked from a Globalist.