Author Topic: Any flight 7% off Expedia price  (Read 160 times)

Offline helpinghand

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Fairmont Lifetime, Hertz PC, National EE, Avis Chairman, Hilton Diamond
Any flight 7% off Expedia price
« on: Yesterday at 12:21:21 PM »
I'm offering any flight available on Expedia for 7% off the regular price.

Have points I want to get rid of.

PM to book

Offline blur1717

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Any flight 7% off Expedia price
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:49:14 AM »
I'm offering any flight available on Expedia for 7% off the regular price.

Have points I want to get rid of.

PM to book

most direct airline offers are around 15 percent off direct from airline.  very unlikely you willl get any takers  for 7 percent via ota which is an inferior deal

Offline helpinghand

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Fairmont Lifetime, Hertz PC, National EE, Avis Chairman, Hilton Diamond
« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:23:48 AM »
most direct airline offers are around 15 percent off direct from airline.  very unlikely you willl get any takers  for 7 percent via ota which is an inferior deal

Airline gift cards usually has to be bought in certain denominations which either won't be enough available to cover the whole fare or there can be extra funds left over on the gift card.

With this offer it's simple whatever flight your looking to book, and would pay the normal price for, I'll discount it 7% off the price.

Offline blur1717

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:22:10 PM »
Airline gift cards usually has to be bought in certain denominations which either won't be enough available to cover the whole fare or there can be extra funds left over on the gift card.

With this offer it's simple whatever flight your looking to book, and would pay the normal price for, I'll discount it 7% off the price.

people sell united travel bank /alaska travel bank/jet blue.  others  there is no limit. anyway was just a suggestion.  good luck

also 7 percent can be gotten easily in miles on many cards like the amex plat with any airline. s/capital one/chase via their sites which give you 5 x.  and you have travel insurance.