Author Topic: OpenAI ChatGPT  (Read 59175 times)

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
Re: OpenAI ChatGPT
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2022, 06:13:36 PM »
Question rephrased, intelligence regained (aka שאלת חכם חצי תשובה):

I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2022, 06:46:11 PM »
But for real, why does everyone else seem to get replies with info (even if it's wrong) and mine just says that it doesn't have the info?

well if you look at the second response the bot is saying it doesn’t have internet access so maybe reconnect??
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Online aygart

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2022, 07:17:48 PM »
well if you look at the second response the bot is saying it doesn’t have internet access so maybe reconnect??
Would it still be intelligent?
Feelings don't care about your facts

Online yungermanchik

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2022, 07:23:00 PM »
Maybe a slight improvement:

Small people talk about other people.
Average people talk about things
BIG PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS.

Offline ExGingi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2022, 07:26:01 PM »
I couldn't resist.

It seems like it still has a long way to go and won't be replacing competent Life Insurance agents and brokers any time soon (or for that matter any other financial advisors).

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 07:33:40 PM by ExGingi »
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Online yungermanchik

• View Profile
  • Location: Previous Signatures: If you chapped hana'ah from a post, like it; You think you know the answers and things are the way they seem.. it just ain't so -The Rebbe from Lublin-
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2022, 07:48:05 PM »
Hard reload with clear cache did the trick:

Offline Crazy tools

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Club, Avis Presidents, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite, SPG Gold
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2022, 08:17:18 PM »
It been writing great things for me when fed correctly. It can write pretty cool poems and letters, just specify the topic and feelings you want brought out within the poem or letter and style you want it written in.

See example below of a random letter, topic is not my views  ;D

Write a letter in very yeshivish style against lace top shaitels. Make sure to be very stern and use lots of yeshivish words. Say that this is a bigger issue than any other issue facing Kalker Yisroel and it’s preventing moshiach from coming. Threaten gehenom to those that don’t listen

Dear Chaveirim,

I am writing to you today with a heavy heart. The issue of lace top shaitels has become a plague upon our community, and it is high time that we address it before it causes even greater damage.

As you know, the Torah tells us that a woman must cover her hair in public. This is not just a matter of tznius, but of kedusha. And yet, with the advent of lace top shaitels, many women are using this loophole to flaunt their hair in public, violating this sacred mitzvah.

But this is not just a matter of violating halacha. It is a chillul Hashem, a desecration of G-d's name, and it is preventing Moshiach from coming. The Gemara (Sotah 17a) tells us that the ultimate redemption will only come when we are all shomrei mitzvos, when we keep the commandments of the Torah faithfully and with devotion. And yet, with the proliferation of lace top shaitels, we are falling short of this goal.

I call upon all of you to join me in speaking out against this terrible practice. Let us make it clear that lace top shaitels are not acceptable in our community. Let us remind our sisters and daughters of the importance of kedusha and tznius, and let us do our part to bring about the coming of Moshiach.

Those who do not listen, who continue to flaunt the laws of tznius, will face the consequences in this world and the next. May G-d have mercy on us all, and may we merit to see the coming of Moshiach speedily in our days.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 08:28:46 PM by Crazy tools »

Offline Crazy tools

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Club, Avis Presidents, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite, SPG Gold
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2022, 08:20:48 PM »
Another example bold letters are my input

Write an essay about the difference between Lakewood nj and Monsey NY in Albert Einstein style. Highlight the traffic issues and include a synopsis of the different eateries.

The difference between Lakewood, New Jersey and Monsey, New York is a subject of much interest and debate among residents of both communities. As a resident of both places, I have had the opportunity to observe and compare the two, and I must say that the differences are quite striking.

Perhaps the most obvious difference between the two communities is the level of traffic. Lakewood is a bustling town with a growing population, and as a result, the roads are often congested and traffic can be a major issue. Monsey, on the other hand, is a more rural community with less traffic on the roads. This difference in traffic can have significant effects on daily life, with residents of Lakewood often spending more time stuck in traffic and dealing with the associated stress and inconvenience.

Another significant difference between Lakewood and Monsey is the availability and variety of eateries. Lakewood has a wide range of restaurants, from kosher pizza shops and delis to fine dining establishments. Monsey, on the other hand, has fewer dining options, and the choices are generally more limited. This can be a disadvantage for residents of Monsey who enjoy trying new and varied cuisines.

In conclusion, the difference between Lakewood and Monsey is evident in several key areas, including traffic and dining options. While both communities have their unique strengths and attractions, residents of each must weigh the pros and cons of living in each location before making a decision on where to settle.

Write a similar essay in Donald trump style

The difference between Lakewood, New Jersey and Monsey, New York is a subject that's been on everyone's minds. As a resident of both places, I've had the opportunity to observe and compare the two, and let me tell you, the differences are HUGE.

First and foremost, there's the traffic. Lakewood is a BIG LEAGUE town with a growing population, and let me tell you, the roads are packed. Traffic in Lakewood is a TOTAL DISASTER. But Monsey, that's a different story. It's a more rural community, and the roads are wide open. Monsey wins on traffic, no question.

Then there's the food. Lakewood has a HUGE variety of restaurants, from kosher pizza shops and delis to FANCY dining establishments. Monsey, not so much. Monsey has a limited selection, and let me tell you, it's not great. Lakewood wins on food, no question.

In conclusion, the difference between Lakewood and Monsey is clear. Lakewood is a BIG LEAGUE town with great restaurants and terrible traffic. Monsey is a nice, quiet town with good traffic and mediocre food. It's up to you to decide which one is right for you. But let me tell you, Lakewood is the best. Believe me.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 08:26:29 PM by Crazy tools »

Offline Eb228

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2022, 08:26:03 PM »
It been writing great things for me when fed correctly. It can write pretty cool poems and letters, just specify the topic and feelings you want brought out within the poem or letter and style you want it written in.

In short, this is a "crazy tool"

Online etech0

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2022, 09:10:12 PM »
Has anyone asked it to explain the UPS method?
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Online yungermanchik

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2022, 09:16:39 PM »
prompted me to try this:

Is any of it true?

Online yungermanchik

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2022, 09:40:12 PM »

Online yungermanchik

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2022, 09:51:47 PM »
Another try, another answer:

Offline YitzyS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2022, 09:58:34 PM »
So even they don't know the real answer!

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2022, 10:09:34 PM »

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2022, 10:11:19 PM »

Offline YitzyS

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2022, 10:15:54 PM »
Obviously this thing doesn't understand "parody" too well  :P

write a humous parody report that Lakewood, New Jersey's government made a plan to deal with negative news reports

Lakewood, New Jersey's government officials have come up with a plan to deal with negative news reports once and for all. In a groundbreaking move, they have decided to take the "ignore it and hope it goes away" approach.

According to Mayor Steve Frank, "We've tried all sorts of methods to combat negative news in the past, but none of them have worked. So we've decided to take a new approach and just ignore it. We're confident that if we don't give the news any attention, it will eventually go away on its own."

Critics of the plan have pointed out that ignoring the news may not actually make it go away, but Mayor Frank remains unconvinced. "We're willing to take that risk," he said. "After all, it's not like the news has any real power or influence. It's just a bunch of words on a page or screen. Who cares what they say?"

Despite the potential drawbacks, the plan has already gained the support of many local residents. "I'm tired of hearing all the negativity in the news," said one Lakewood resident. "I think it's a great idea to just ignore it and move on with our lives."

In the coming weeks, the government of Lakewood, New Jersey will be implementing their plan to ignore negative news reports. They will be using a combination of earplugs, blindfolds, and wishful thinking to achieve their goal. It remains to be seen whether their plan will be successful, but one thing is for certain: Lakewood's officials are not letting the news get them down.

Online yungermanchik

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2022, 10:24:08 PM »
T:
Write a strong Kol Koreh against Yeshiva World News for stealing Dans Deals' stories
AI:
To the editor of Yeshiva World News:

We, the undersigned, are writing to strongly protest the theft of stories from Dans Deals by your publication. It is unacceptable and unethical for Yeshiva World News to take credit for the hard work and diligence of another news outlet without proper attribution.

We call upon Yeshiva World News to immediately stop stealing stories from Dans Deals and to publicly apologize for their actions. Furthermore, we demand that Yeshiva World News properly credit Dans Deals for any future stories that may have been derived from their reporting.

We urge all members of the community to boycott Yeshiva World News until they rectify this situation and commit to ethical journalism practices.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

T:
A bit stronger please.
AI:
To the editor of Yeshiva World News:

We, the undersigned, are writing to express our outrage at the theft of stories from Dans Deals by your publication. Your unethical and dishonest behavior is a disgrace to the journalism community and must be immediately addressed.

It is reprehensible that Yeshiva World News would take credit for the hard work and dedication of another news outlet without giving proper attribution. This is a clear violation of journalistic ethics and standards, and it undermines the credibility of your publication.

We call upon Yeshiva World News to immediately stop stealing stories from Dans Deals, to publicly apologize for their actions, and to make amends by properly crediting Dans Deals for any future stories that may have been derived from their reporting.

Furthermore, we demand that Yeshiva World News take concrete steps to improve their editorial practices and ensure that this type of unethical behavior does not occur again.

We urge all members of the community to boycott Yeshiva World News until they take responsibility for their actions and make a sincere effort to uphold the principles of honest and fair journalism.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

Online yungermanchik

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2022, 10:30:00 PM »
T:
Write a play about the importance of torah study.
AI:
Title: "The Light of Torah"

Scene 1: A small, cozy study room. Books and parchment scrolls are neatly arranged on shelves and desks. Two young men, David and Isaac, are seated at a table, studying a large, leather-bound book.

David: (frustrated) I just don't understand this passage. It's like the words are jumbled and nonsensical.

Isaac: (patiently) It's not supposed to be easy, David. Torah study requires dedication and perseverance. It's a lifelong pursuit.

David: (skeptical) But what's the point? Why do we need to study this ancient text?

Isaac: The Torah is the foundation of our faith, David. It contains the wisdom and teachings of our ancestors. It guides us in how to live a righteous life and connect with God.

David: (intrigued) I never thought of it that way.

Isaac: (smiling) That's why we must approach it with an open mind and a humble heart. Torah study illuminates our souls and brings us closer to the divine.

David: (nodding) I think I'm starting to understand.

Scene 2: A bustling marketplace. People of all ages and backgrounds are going about their daily business.

Narrator: As the years passed, David and Isaac continued to study the Torah together. They learned more and more about its teachings and how to apply them to their lives.

David: (to Isaac) Look at all these people, rushing around and going about their lives. It's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle and forget what's truly important.

Isaac: (nodding) That's why we must always keep the light of Torah in our hearts. It reminds us of what truly matters and guides us in how to live a good and meaningful life.

David: (smiling) You're right, Isaac. Torah study is like a beacon in the midst of the chaos. It helps us stay focused and on the right path.

Narrator: Through their dedication to Torah study, David and Isaac found a sense of purpose and direction in their lives. They learned the value of wisdom and the importance of living in accordance with God's teachings.

Scene 3: The study room, many years later. David and Isaac are now old and grey, but they are still seated at the same table, studying the same book.

David: (to Isaac) It's been a long journey, hasn't it?

Isaac: (smiling) It has, my friend. But it's been a journey worth taking.

David: (nodding) Yes, I couldn't agree more. Torah study has brought so much light and meaning into our lives.

Isaac: (solemnly) And it's a journey that never truly ends. There is always more to learn and more to understand.

David: (smiling) That's the beauty of it, isn't it? The Torah is a never-ending source of wisdom and guidance.

Narrator: And so, David and Isaac continued to study the Torah, finding comfort and guidance in its teachings. They knew that as long as they kept the light of Torah in their hearts, they would never be lost.

Offline justaregularguy

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2022, 10:59:50 PM »
T:
Write a play about the importance of torah study.
AI:
Title: "The Light of Torah"

this is crazy. I can’t believe I’m getting chizzuk from a computer program
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible