Topic Wiki

When posting a question/comment about Tapatalk, please include the following info:
Whether you are on Android or iOS.
Which version you are using.

Thank you kracked dude
"The folks over at Tapatalk are actually doing an interesting dual APK offering from one Play Store listing, which will give the older-style Tapatalk 2 app to those on Android 2.3 and earlier (for compatibility reasons), and the Tapatalk 4 app to anyone on ICS and above. If you're a traditionalist and want the classic Tapatalk app, you can download it from its support pages. "

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/not-ready-to-upgrade-try-this.20754/

Or direct link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ebgtfnf92jthx/tapatalk_classic.apk

DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

Tapatalk Problems

<< < (435/435)

Definitions:

--- Quote from: zevi on November 06, 2022, 09:26:42 AM ---Uninstall and reinstall the app. Worked for me.

--- End quote ---
I did that in the past. Didn't help

Yo ssi:

--- Quote from: Definitions on November 06, 2022, 09:28:51 AM ---I have no idea what changed but I just a notification :)

Maybe my app was sleeping all this time and now that I opened it a few minutes ago it was active.

I do use the website I just rely on Tapatalk to notify me if someone quoted me.

--- End quote ---
Disable sleep or battery savings? Tapatalk is as unreliable as it gets

thaber:
got emails from a bunch of forums that they are dropping tapatalk due to an ownership change or something. any ramifications for DDF?

lcm:

--- Quote from: thaber on September 14, 2023, 01:41:38 AM ---got emails from a bunch of forums that they are dropping tapatalk due to an ownership change or something. any ramifications for DDF?

--- End quote ---
Better not!
Ddf better get native mobile support of that happens

thaber:
ETA  - here was the email

Hi thaber,

We originally granted Tapatalk access to our forum in order to provide a better mobile experience for our members. Last month, Tapatalk notified us that they are changing ownership. After reviewing their service, other forums’ experiences, and member feedback, we have decided to wind down Tapatalk’s access to Ford Transit USA Forum on Sep 21, 2023. This means that Ford Transit USA Forum will no longer be available on Tapatalk after that date.

Please note that your account information and password have not changed. If you need to reset your password, you may request a new password here.

We realize that some of you use Tapatalk regularly, and apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatives include the mobile web view of the forum and the Fora app, which is available for iOS and Android

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version