Author Topic: Master thread suggestion: All Options in meeting a spending threshed.  (Read 5126 times)

Offline shach

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Wouldn't I just have to pay you $950? Visa/MC or Amex?
;D good mathematical skills

Offline dans fan

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile

Why? This has nothing to do with selling/trading miles!

borderline

Offline dans fan

• View Profile
do you happen to have $1000 cash for me to borrow? you dont know me so you dont trust me. then why would you let me spend 1k(if i decide not to rack you up a bill) on your cc? risky bus

Offline dans fan

• View Profile
Price changed: I will give 50 dollars to he who is willing to spend 1000 dollars on my credit card. PM me please.

(and yes, you will have to pay me 1000 dollars...)
the ben ish chai in his sefer tells a story of a man who in his home lived a old wealthy sailor who was dying with no one to leave over his wealth to. acording to the law one who dies w/o inheritors money goes to gov. well the host wanted it,  the host had a idea he was told that midgets are sly and smart, so he will ask advice from a midget, he tells midget the problem and offers midget $100 if he comes up with a plan. midget tells him 'i will dress up like the old sailor and call a lawyer and i will write over everything in a will to you. midget gets into bed covers himself with blanket and the host calls in lawyer for the private meeting.  midget tells lawyer 'he is a old sick sailor thats dying and he has a brother in the city that he was always embarrassed of because  the bro is a midget but now that he is dying he wants to leave over his wealth to the midget. and set aside $100 for the host for taking care of him'.   lesson learned dont use the smart man he will outsmart you says the ben ish chai

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
the ben ish chai in his sefer tells a story of a man who in his home lived a old wealthy sailor who was dying with no one to leave over his wealth to. acording to the law one who dies w/o inheritors money goes to gov. well the host wanted it,  the host had a idea he was told that midgets are sly and smart, so he will ask advice from a midget, he tells midget the problem and offers midget $100 if he comes up with a plan. midget tells him 'i will dress up like the old sailor and call a lawyer and i will write over everything in a will to you. midget gets into bed covers himself with blanket and the host calls in lawyer for the private meeting.  midget tells lawyer 'he is a old sick sailor thats dying and he has a brother in the city that he was always embarrassed of because  the bro is a midget but now that he is dying he wants to leave over his wealth to the midget. and set aside $100 for the host for taking care of him'.   lesson learned dont use the smart man he will outsmart you says the ben ish chai

That's a great story, can we get a source please?
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline elikay

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
The Ben Ish Chai has a book of stories (/legends) its name slipped my mind.

Offline dans fan

• View Profile
The Ben Ish Chai has a book of stories (/legends) its name slipped my mind.
its in that sefer slipped my mind too i will find out. nitantnel nothing personal my point was make sure your spender takes the $50 and givis you 950 instead of leaving you the $50 and not paying you 950