Topic Wiki

CURRENT WORKING LINK

HT chff

NOT Working
« Last edited by MaaYanky on March 23, 2014, 05:55:52 AM »

Author Topic: Become Club Accor Platinum  (Read 77356 times)

Offline PETERP

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Become Club Accor Platinum
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2013, 11:02:14 AM »
Well you should definitely wait for their reply..you never know..you might be the lucky one they match  :)

Im going to send again just because NWTCSIN again..but next time with a better story.

NWTCSIN Explain please . Not in Dans acronyms list and Google DKs

Offline mmermss

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2013, 11:03:24 AM »

NWTCSIN Explain please . Not in Dans acronyms list and Google DKs
Thats correct.  Thats because I messed up on one letter by accident  :-[

The worst they can say is no  :)
It's not about the quantity of your posts.  It's about the quality.

Offline PETERP

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2013, 11:18:42 AM »
Thats correct.  Thats because I messed up on one letter by accident  :-[

The worst they can say is no  :)

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  What does NWTCSIN mean ?

Offline mmermss

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2013, 11:25:12 AM »
Sorry if I wasn't clear.  What does NWTCSIN mean ?
You werent the one thats wasnt clear-I was.

I meant to write (which I fixed already) TWTCSIN.  Which means The worst they can say is no.

NWTCSIN is not used as an acronym here

Makes sense?

Offline PETERP

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2013, 11:48:43 AM »
You werent the one thats wasnt clear-I was.

I meant to write (which I fixed already) TWTCSIN.  Which means The worst they can say is no.

NWTCSIN is not used as an acronym here

Makes sense?

Absolutely !

Offline yanks23321

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2013, 11:48:35 AM »
YW. Let us know if you successful.

No luck, they said because they saw that I have 0 points in my account by Accor.

Any recommendations what my next move should be? Do you think I should wait until I get my Amex Platinum card and request SPG gold and then use the SPG gold to status match with Hilton??

Thanks,

Here is the email I received.

"Dear Tzvi,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding a tier match offer. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

The Accor A Club account attachment reflects no points have been earned in the last 12 months. Unfortunately, as the activity requirements for their highest tier levels were not fulfilled, we are unable to offer a Hilton HHonors Fast Track to Gold or Diamond promotion.   

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. For immediate assistance, please click on the link below for the contact number of the Hilton Worldwide Service Center location nearest you.

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/support/index.html.

Best regards,

Maggie Z.

Email Coordinator

Customer Care Email Department

Hilton Reservations and Customer Care

www.hiltonworldwide.com
"

Offline Mutty

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2013, 11:00:16 AM »
Trying again using my Hilton Gold that I just got. Sent it to PC for match. No luck so far, but I'll let you folks know.
Here's what I go after trying with Hilton Gold. Of course I have no statements. So I took screen shots of my Accur Platinum and my Hilton Gold and made them into PDF's and just sent them. Still trying to get lucky. Just had another thought. Maybe if I call Hilton they'll send me a statement??

Thank you for contacting Priority Club Rewards regarding your account. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Kindly send us a copy of any document indicating your status in other hotel loyalty programs so that we may be able to upgrade your membership. You will need to send a copy of your current competitor statement for verification of your level via email in JPEG or PDF format. Once received and it is determined which elite level you should get, we will proceed with matching your elite status from the competitors program.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us as we value your patronage. Should you require further assistance, please feel free to contact the Priority Club Service Center again.

Sincerely,

Cristina Pabiona
Account Manager
Priority Club Rewards
IHG

Phone: 1-888-211-9874
Fax: 1-800-725-8232
Email: priorityclub@ihg.com
www.priorityclub.com
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline btab

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2013, 01:11:50 PM »
Here's what I go after trying with Hilton Gold. Of course I have no statements. So I took screen shots of my Accur Platinum and my Hilton Gold and made them into PDF's and just sent them. Still trying to get lucky. Just had another thought. Maybe if I call Hilton they'll send me a statement??

Thank you for contacting Priority Club Rewards regarding your account. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Kindly send us a copy of any document indicating your status in other hotel loyalty programs so that we may be able to upgrade your membership. You will need to send a copy of your current competitor statement for verification of your level via email in JPEG or PDF format. Once received and it is determined which elite level you should get, we will proceed with matching your elite status from the competitors program.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us as we value your patronage. Should you require further assistance, please feel free to contact the Priority Club Service Center again.

Sincerely,

Cristina Pabiona
Account Manager
Priority Club Rewards
IHG

Phone: 1-888-211-9874
Fax: 1-800-725-8232
Email: priorityclub@ihg.com
www.priorityclub.com

Let me tell you the way the worked for me. I called up PC and got to speak with a rep and told him how I have status with Accor. I then asked if he could status match me. He gave me his own email at PC and I sent him the email while remaining on the phone with him. He then changed my status on the spot. Maybe that way will work for you as well. Instead of sending messages via email get a live operator and then try to make it work.

Good luck!

Oh also, I have no statements on any of the hotels except SPG which I have not used to match. I have only matched hotels to hotels with no stays in any of them. My next trial will be with Hilton.
learning about churning

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2013, 01:58:45 PM »

Let me tell you the way the worked for me. I called up PC and got to speak with a rep and told him how I have status with Accor. I then asked if he could status match me. He gave me his own email at PC and I sent him the email while remaining on the phone with him. He then changed my status on the spot. Maybe that way will work for you as well. Instead of sending messages via email get a live operator and then try to make it work.

Good luck!

Oh also, I have no statements on any of the hotels except SPG which I have not used to match. I have only matched hotels to hotels with no stays in any of them. My next trial will be with Hilton.

Thanks. I'll do that next as soon as my next email reply to my most recent request. Thanks.
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 11, 2013, 10:21:34 AM »
Hey, Btab!! Thanks a million for the advice. So I got my Gold with Hilton and tried numerous times with PC and just got my latest rejection because they need statements. So I took your advice and called. The agent wanted to see my screen shot which I sent and then a second one with the bottom part that showed my last stay. BH I went to a convention and it had my last stay (which got 0 points because I paid the convention people) and she took it and gave me immediate Platinum status. Thanks again. Now if I can get Hertz to status match my national. SO far no answer at all. Will try again. Good Shabbos.

Offline btab

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Become Club Accor Platinum
« Reply #190 on: January 11, 2013, 03:13:36 PM »
Hey, Btab!! Thanks a million for the advice. So I got my Gold with Hilton and tried numerous times with PC and just got my latest rejection because they need statements. So I took your advice and called. The agent wanted to see my screen shot which I sent and then a second one with the bottom part that showed my last stay. BH I went to a convention and it had my last stay (which got 0 points because I paid the convention people) and she took it and gave me immediate Platinum status. Thanks again. Now if I can get Hertz to status match my national. SO far no answer at all. Will try again. Good Shabbos.

I am so glad that it worked! enjoy your status and good luck!
learning about churning

Offline Galitzyaner

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Become Club Accor Platinum
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2013, 10:13:52 AM »
Now if I can get Hertz to status match my national. SO far no answer at all. Will try again. Good Shabbos.
Yeah, what's up with that?  I've been waiting for two weeks already for a response from Hertz to match my Avis Presidents (UA-c) status.

Offline Coach

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Gold, AA lifetime Gold, IHG Platinum Elite, Marriott Rewards Silver
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2013, 10:47:10 AM »
Sent an email to PC with screenshots of my HH gold account and Accor platinum and asked for a match. They wanted a statement from HH and after seeing it upgraded to platinum using HH. They didnt even discuss Accor.

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2013, 10:19:37 AM »
Yeah, what's up with that?  I've been waiting for two weeks already for a response from Hertz to match my Avis Presidents (UA-c) status.
I just got my Hertz upgrade. They apologized for taking so long. Anyone know the Hyatt email address to send status matching requests to?

Offline Galitzyaner

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Become Club Accor Platinum
« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2013, 10:51:46 AM »
I just got my Hertz upgrade. They apologized for taking so long. Anyone know the Hyatt email address to send status matching requests to?
Yup, same exact thing here!  I guess the guy took a vacation :)

BTW, is there a relation at all between these car rental statuses and hotel statuses, that you mention them here?

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2013, 11:31:30 AM »
Now that I got the Hertz staus I'm wondering what it's good for. All Hertz rentals seem to be so much more than the other companies. Anyone know how to get a cheaper rate? By the way Hertz said the new status will take effect after my first rental!

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2013, 04:53:14 PM »
Now trying hyatt

Offline mmermss

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2013, 04:54:29 PM »
Now trying hyatt

Just remember they dont match..only challenge.  So unless you plan on staying in a Hyatt in the near future or apply for a Chase Hyatt CC...you might want to wait.

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2013, 04:56:20 PM »
Did it already so I'll see what happens. I never know when I go somewhere or to where. It's not that often, but I'll have a lot of status now!!

Offline mmermss

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2013, 05:08:45 PM »
Did it already so I'll see what happens. I never know when I go somewhere or to where. It's not that often, but I'll have a lot of status now!!
Lol

FYI- Having alot of statuses and not using them does absolutely nothing  :)

Why not at least get the Hyatt card once you get the match and have two free suite nights in a Hyatt.