Author Topic: continental reward travel help  (Read 926 times)

Offline goodenglewood

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Platinum, *W Platinum, AA Gold, Hertz Platinum, National Executive
continental reward travel help
« on: July 25, 2010, 02:31:33 AM »
im looking for a flight in coach on star alliance partners using continental mileage. i need a flight from ord-vce on the 2nd of august that arrives at night, and returns fco-ord on the 10th anytime. but when i check continentals site, they only have flights that get in on the 3rd. what are my options? also im looking for the cheapest possible award ticket i can get. thanks
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 03:35:47 AM by goodenglewood »

Offline aussiebochur

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
Re: continental reward travel help
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 04:08:06 AM »
All the flights that leave on the 2nd arrive +1 day.
If you must be there on the 2nd how about leaving on the 1st?

Offline steve2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: continental reward travel help
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 10:55:52 AM »
im looking for a flight in coach on star alliance partners using continental mileage. i need a flight from ord-vce on the 2nd of august that arrives at night, and returns fco-ord on the 10th anytime. but when i check continentals site, they only have flights that get in on the 3rd. what are my options? also im looking for the cheapest possible award ticket i can get. thanks

if U can do it youd be better off being in VCE for Shabbos then FCO. VCE has 2 restaurants where you can eat on Shabbos , FCO 0. Plus in FCO its all gonna be nusach Italian good luck with that.

So if its doable fly into FCO and back from VCE, or at least spend Shabbos in Florence which is 1/2 the way by train to VCE, Chabad has meals but no minyan or at least didnt last yr